If you ever wanted to put some large movie files to your Android tablets including Galaxy Tab, Asus Transformer Prime, Sony Tablet, Toshiba Thrive, Kindle Fire, and Nook Tablet that only recognize SD cards formatted in FAT 32, this limits a single file size less than 4GB, how can you split a big video file into multiple chunks under 4GB? Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is the best application to not only split large video files into smaller pieces but also convert them to your required formats while splitting.
Here is the method to split a large file into several small files under 4GB by using Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.
To start splitting, check the file that you want to split, then choose the option “Split selected task”.
When the Video Split window pops up, tick off Enable > Split file size (MB), and either enter the desired maximum size of each file chunk or choose an appropriate size from the available drop down option. In my case I entered 3900 MB for each chunk of file. 4 GB is equal to 4,096 MB, so if you want your file size less than 4GB, just enter/choose the maximum size under 4,096 MB.
Click Ok and back to the main interface to click Convert. Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will convert the source file to your desired format and split it into several files with your desired file size.
1. Besides splitting by file size, you can also split the selected video file by specifying the clip quantity and duration time for each chunk.
2. More than Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, the Split feature is also applied to almost all programs developed by Pavtube Studio, including but not limited to Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, DVD Ripper, DVD Ripper for Mac, Video Converter, Video Converter for Mac, iMedia Converter for Mac and more.
- Make Blu-ray films playable on Nexus 7 FHD 2013 Second Generation
- How to make WMV movies playable on Kindle Fire HD?
- 10 Best Android Video Players for Kindle Fire HD
- The Hottest Android games for Kindle Fire HD: the 10 Best Kindle Fire HD Games
- Top 20 Must-Have Free Apps for Kindle Fire HD
- DoubleTwist: How to Sync Protected iTunes videos with Android