- A top-ranked Mac FLV/F4V Converter with fast convesion speed.
- Convert any YouTube and Hulu videos for iTunes and Apple devices.
- Provides more than 60 universal video and audio output formats.
- Enjoy video without audio and video sync problems.
- Convert FLV/ F4V/ MP4 to MOV, M4V, MP4 for iMove 09, iDVD, FCE, FCP.
Supported OS: Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7)
Size: 9.6 MB
- Backup/edit/convert/lossless join camera/camcorder shootings for non-linear editing software, devices and YouTube.
OverviewPavtube FLV/F4V Converter for Mac is developed for converting FLV and F4V files to your required file types, including MOV, MPG, VOB, MKV, TS, AVI, MP4, etc. More than converting FLV and F4V files to other formats, it also features "Merge into one file" to combine multiple video clips into a single file.
A Mac FLV Converter, F4V Converter, and MP4 Conveter
The FLV Converter for Mac deals with more than FLV video clips, it's also a F4V Converter and MP4 Converter that can convert and edit H.264/ MPEG-4 AVC encoded F4V and MP4 files downloaded from YouTube, Netflix, and more web videos.
Convert FLV, F4V, MP4 at a faster conversion speed
The FLV Converter for Mac is much tested and proved to be faster than overwhelming majority Mac FLV Converters on market. Try it out and you'll learn how fast it is.
Perfect Audio and video sync ability and bulit-in codec
The FLV Converter for Mac adopted advanced audio and video sync technology that free you from the out of sync troubles. The program uses built-in codec and will not install any codec on your computer, so there's no concern about unexpected codec problem.
Optimize Flash videos for iTunes, iPad, iPod, iPhone, etc
With this FLV Converter for Mac, Flash videos and MP4 files downloaded from video hosting site can be easily turned into MPEG-4 and H.264 encoded MOV, M4V, MP4 of 1280*720 (Apple TV 720p, iPad HD, iPhone 4 HD, iPod Touch 4th Gen HD), 720*480 (DVD standard), 640*480, 480*320, 320*240 (earlier iPod Nano, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch) .
Customization options like Trim, Crop, Merge, Replace audio
The program's editor section allows you to get any video length you want with Trim; cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily with Crop; merge many videos into a signal one; replace the original audio even adjust audio volume.
Different watermark types
This program supports to add different watermark types, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark to the MOD. With its video watermark functions, you can add a picture-to-picture effect to your video.
Special video effects
If you like, you can adjust the video brightness, contrast, saturation, or add special effects like simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film to have a fun. Meanwhile, you can check deinterlacing to get better video quality.
Capture the snapshot images
You can capture the snapshots images as your wallpaper or editing elements if you like.
- 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7)
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
FLV/ F4V/ MP4 ( from various video-sharing websites like YouTube, Hulu, Fox, NBC, MySpace, Metacafe, Dailymotion )
MP4 (supported by iPod, iPad, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Gphone, Blackberry, Nexus One, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid, Samsung Fasinate, Samsung Galaxy S, etc.), 3GP (supported by 3G mobile phones), FLV (suitable for online transfer), MPEG-4 (support importing to iMovie, Final Cut Pro.), AVI, MPG, MOV, 3G2, VOB.
Audio MP3, AAC, FLAC, (iTunes supported audio formats), MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A (Nokia M4A Audio) Luke
Extract audio from flash video
I am very satisfied with Pavtube. My favourite features are the ability to edit before converting and the ability to convert video to mp3. This feature is not in any other products I have used so far and I have been wanting it for years! Jan 9, 2010
Meet your high expectation
I'm glad to communicate you that I'm very satisfied about FLV converter. No any problem during installation and use. At the moment I haven't any suggestion to improve the application, it works very well. Probably it is necessary more time to discover and try all the features. Jan 26, 2010
Works great and satisfy your needs
I have downloaded the updated version per the instructions. All seems to be working fine now. I found your software through a search engine (MSN) and compared it to 3 others with the trial versions prior to selecting Pavetube to buy. Overall, I am satisfied with the product. 2009.3.12Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the retail version?
A: A trail version converts videos with watermark (the logo of Pavtube) on the screen and asks if you would like to purchase at each run while a retail version allows you to use freely without putting on watermark. As a customer of Pavtube, you will be reminded to update the software whenever a new version is released. The update is free of charge for lifetime. Besides, your emails will be attended at the first time, your advice and requirements will be much valued when we upgrade the software.Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before converting the videos.Q: How can I get AAC/ AC3 5.1 channels as output audio?
A: You can click ‘Settings’ button and select ‘5.1 channels’ from the drop-down list of Audio Channel. Please note that piratical output formats do not support 5.1 channels.Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.Q: How do I install and register the software?
A: Please find more details at Install and register Mac products.
3.2.2Jan 21, 2013
- Fixed improper conversion issue with Kindle Fire profile.
- Included Pavtube Streaming Server as a new feature.
3.2.1Sep 26, 2012
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed freezing issues.
3.2.0Aug 26, 2012
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Some other bugs fixed.
3.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
3.0.2Nov 22, 2011
- Added AVI AC3 5.1 format for PS3 streaming.
- Added 16:9, 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratio options to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.0.1Oct 24, 2011
- Added support to export webm format.
- Optimized preview function.
- Fix some bugs.
v2.1Jul 16, 2011
- Redesigned software GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Added new format template for Apple’s iPad 2nd Gen.
- Added Profile Manager.
v1.8Aug 03, 2010
- Added customized H.264 video format for Motorola Droid X.
v1.8Jul 19, 2010
- Added optimized formats for Android smart phones such as Motorola Droid, Google Nexus One, HTC Droid, Samsung Fascinate, etc.
- Fixed for crash issue and some other bugs.
- Now identifies interlaced video and applies Deinterlacing facility to these videos by default.
v1.8Jun 28, 2010
- Reinforced audio and video synchronization.
- Fixed for some bugs.
- Added optimized output formats for iPhone 4.
What's next? Price: $29