Pavtube Media Magician for Mac Overview
Targeted as an intuitive and easy-to-use camcorder companion tool for Mac users, Pavtube Media Magician for Mac is compatible with a vide variety of digital cameras and professional camcorders that developed by different camcorder manufacturers(brands), such as Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Nikon, Sanyo, Samsung and so on. The Media Magician for Mac application features powerful ability to handle camera/camcorder shootings captured in various file formats, covering MXF, AVCHD*(MTS, M2TS), AVCHD Lite*(MTS, M2TS), MOV, TOD, MOD, MP4, AVI, and more.
As a useful Camcorder Companion tool or so-called HDcam assistant software for Mac, Media Magician for Mac helps people backup, manage, and convert camera footage to fit different usages, including transferring videos directly from camera to local computer for backup, creating optimal files for working with NLEs, exporting videos for playback on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android tablets & Smart phones, rewrapping source media from one format to another, lossless output source media in original file format or remux to MKV container format, and directly uploading onto YouTube for sharing.
Plus, this efficient camcorder software for Mac also makes it possible for users to do simple editing on timeline. Once you’ve dragged video clips onto the timeline, you can add special effects, 3D effects, adjust volume, trim, cut, delete unwanted frames and join them basing on your requirements.
Main interface of Media Magician for Mac
Key Features of Media Magician for Mac
* Its camcorder wizard facility enables Macintosh users to fast manage and backup videos directly from camera/camcorder to local hard drive without additional steps.
* The simple editing functionalities help you frame-by-frame trim, join, cut, and delete clips on timeline.
* You are free to add 3D effects, special effects(e.g. Simple Gauss Blur, Flip Color, Invert, Aged Film, and Gray), or adjust volume, contrast, saturation, brightness of your source media.
* The conversion management list helps create multiple conversion tasks and transcode a same file into different file formats simultaneously.
* You can flip video horizontally, vertically, and rotate clockwise and counter-clockwise.
* Exporting lossless MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, and MKV from source files makes it possible to lossless join your camcorder clips into one in seconds.
* Output Apple ProRes MOV for editing in Final Cut Pro (X) without rendering.
* Featuring optimal presets for Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, Avid Studio, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, and Apple Aperture.
* Exporting files best suited for playing on Android devices, Windows devices, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, HD Player, PSP/PS3, and HDV.
* Transcoding camera videos to a wide range of file formats, including AVI, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV, MKV, MPEG-4, and M2TS.
* Lossless output - keeping original format of source media, and rewrapping source video to MKV container without quality loss.
* Directly upload camera videos onto YouTube by using your already-have YouTube account.
System Requirements of Media Magician for Mac
* 1G Hz or above Intel processor
* Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8)
* 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or above
* 1024*768 or higher resolution display
Ready to try or buy Media Magician for Mac?
The free trial version of Pavtube Media Magician for Mac has the following limitations:
1. It will add Pavtube logo watermark in output file(s).
2. Lossless output has a file size limit of 5 minutes.
To learn detailed operation steps, please refer to online help document of Pavtube Media Magician for Mac.
- Convert Panasonic TM900 MTS Videos to ProRes 422 for Editing on FCP
- Import/Edit Sony 1080 60P AVCHD to FCP on Mac
- 3D AVCHD Converter for Any Player Watch 3D
- Import/Edit 50p/60p AVCHD in Final Cut Pro (X) on Mac
- Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite Footage to Apple ProRes 422 Encoded Files for Final Cut Pro
- Convert/Deinterlace Panasonic G3 AVCHD 1080P MTS to FCP (X) on Mac