M2TS is commonly used for high definition video on Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD. Because of format restrictions, the M2TS files often wouldn’t be added to popular portable devices for playback, such as iPad, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, Droid X, Galaxy Tab, etc. or be imported to video editing software for further editing. In that case, format conversion would always be the solution to resolve the problem. In the following guide, we intend to show you how to convert M2TS to Xvid AVI on Mac by using Pavtube Mac m2ts to Xvid converter, so that you can make use of your M2TS files at will.
What can Pavtube Mac m2ts to Xvid converter do for you?
- Convert 1080p MTS/M2TS files down to 720p; Downsize MTS/M2TS files to smaller ones.
- Support batch conversion; Combine/merge/join multiple MTS/M2TS files into a single file.
- Convert M2TS to Xvid AVI on Mac, Convert MTS/M2TS to iMovie, and convert MTS/M2TS to FCP, and so on.
- Fast conversion speed and perfect audio and video synchronization.
M2TS to Xvid conversion Mac-how to convert M2TS to Xvid AVI on Mac?
Step 1: Getting started
Run Mac m2ts to Xvid converter, and click “Add” button to load your M2TS files. The program supports batch conversion, so you can load multiple AVCHD files to convert at a time. Meanwhile, if you wanna combine the loaded M2TS files into a single file, you can tick off the checkbox “Merge into one file” to realize the goal.
Step 2: Select Xvid AVI as output format
To convert AVCHD to Xvid AVI on Mac, you need click on the dropdown menu of “Format” to select Xvid AVI as target format. Just follow “Common Video” > “Xvid AVI – Audio Video Interleaved (Xvid)(*.avi)”.
Step 3: Adjust video and audio parameters
Pavtube Mac M2TS converter enables users to click “Settings” button to adjust video and audio parameters. The adjustable settings include codec name, size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel, so that you can convert m2ts to Xvid in your required quality.
Step 4: M2TS to Xvid conversion Mac
Click “Convert” button to start converting m2ts to Xvid avi on mac. The Mac m2ts to Xvid converter adopts advanced audio and video in sync technology, which will never let you encounter audio and video out of sync issues. When the conversion is done, click “Open” button to get the Xvid AVI files with ease.
- Windows Media Player Won't Play AVI Files, Solved!
- How to Get AVI Files Played on VLC Media Player?
- iMovie Not Import AVI or iMovie Plays AVI with No Sound Solved
- How to Import and Edit AVI Files with FCP X on Mac El Capitan/Sierra?
- How to Transcode MXF to AVI Easily and without Quality Drop ?
- How to Convert 1080p to 720p?