At the spring of this year, Nikon unveiled the striking D3200 camera. The D3200 is great for amateur users because of the lower price and higher pixels, it’s easy to take photos and record videos by the excellent DSLR.
You may be a Nikon fan like me, and you have got a D3200, it’s great for us to take photos and record videos when we travel. D3200 supports full HD videos recording, and recorded video format is MOV with H.264 codec. Nikon D3200 video format is good to record videos but is not easy to use in editing software, like Adobe Premiere in Windows. Premiere supported best video format is WMV format, so it’s a good choice to convert D3200 MOV to WMV for Premiere, you can follow the steps below.
1. Download and install Pavtube HD Video Converter. It’s an excellent software which can convert D3200 MOV for Premiere, more output formats are also supported, such as MKV, AVI, MP4, etc.
2. Import the D3200 MOV video you want to convert.
3. Click format column to choose the best video format for editing in premiere. Click and choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv).
4. You can customize output parameters as you want. Adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc according to your need; you can also keep the parameters as original.
5. After these steps above, click convert button to start converting D3200 MOV to WMV for Adobe Premiere, this D3200 MOV Premiere converter will help you convert videos with best quality, and then you can edit D3200 in Premiere as you want with no codec problems.
- How to transfer P2 MXF to QuickTime MOV format for storage?
- Convert Nikon S800c MOV on windows and Mac Mavericks 10.9
- How to convert Nikon D7000 MOV shootings to AVI/WMV video for editing?
- Posting to YouTube and Vimeo from Final Cut Pro
- Import Nikon D7100 1080p MOV to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X without rendering on Mac OS X
- Upload camera video clips from Aperture to SmugMug on Mac