Panasonic p2 series camcorders are professional camcorders which can help us record vivid HD video footages. Recognized globally as the industry's premier digital camcorder, Panasonic P2 has established itself as an indispensable acquisition tool delivering the distinct, prized look of film.
If you have used P2 camcorder for some time, you will find that P2 MXF files are not supported by many software and portable devices, such as Avid editing software, iPads, Android tablet, etc.
You may have the need to convert Panasonic P2 MXF to Avid Media Composer, or convert P2 MXF to QuickTime on Mac OS X, Pavtube MXF Converter will help you, below is a guide for you to transcode P2 MXF to Avid MOV format.
Once launched the program, click “Add Video” button to load your source MXF clips. You are allowed to add multiple files to convert at a time.
2. Select Avid DNxHD (*.mov) as output format.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and select “Avid Media Composer > Avid DHxHD 1080P (*.mov)” as target format. This format is specially designed for using in Avid Studio and Avid Media Composer, so you can turn your MXF clips into editable footage for your Avid editing software.
3. Adjust video and audio parameters.
If the default A/V settings can not fit your needs, you can click “Settings” button to custom the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically.
4. Click convert button to start the P2 MXF to Avid conversion.
With the P2 MXF to Avid converter, you can easily convert P2 MXF to Avid/QuickTime, and then you can use MXF files as you want, just download and have a try.
- Convert MXF video into Apple ProRes 422 codec for editing
- How to convert Panasonic P2 card MXF file on Mac OS
- How to convert P2 MXF files to AVI format?
- Convert Panasonic P2 footage for importing to Davinci Resolve
- Down scale Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 P2 MXF files to MPEG format
- Canon XF300 MXF Converter for Mac-Convert MXF to Prores for FCP