The Samsung Galaxy S4 brings a huge Full HD screen while following in the footsteps of its predecessors in that it's designed for media – which is what you'd expect from a phone that's the sequel to the phone we dubbed the best out there for media on the go. The video hub now contains both personal and downloaded content in one place, and it looks really, really nice when viewing it on the 5-inch screen. The chances are good that you’ll want to use your own sounds and ringtones. Here are some tips for you to custom your own ringtone on Galaxy S4.
How to change the ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S4?
If you're a bit bored with your default ringtone on the Galaxy S3 and just want a change. The default ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy S4 can be changed in a few steps. Just follow the guide below.
1. From the Galaxy S4 home screen, find and select the Settings app.
2. Once inside the app, scroll down and tap Sound.
3. Next, tap Phone ringtone.
4. Finally, scroll to the ringtone you want, select it and then tap OK.
How to set a MP3 song as ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S4?
To use the currently-playing MP3 song as ringtone, tap Menu → Set as → Phone ringtone.
How to cut 30 seconds from a song to save as Samsung Galaxy S4 ringtone?
If you have a MP3 song and wanna keep only a few seconds as ringtone, the Pavtube Video Converter is a free and easy tool available. Follow the guide below to split/trim/cut an audio.
1. Run the Pavtube Video Converter on computer. Drag and drop the audio to the software.
Supported input audio format: *.au, *.mp3, *.dts, *.ac3, *.mp2, *.m4a, *.flac, *.ape, *.ogg, *.8svx, *.aiff,*.aif, *.caf, *.dts, *.smv, *.tta, *.voc, *.aac.
2. Click on the “Format” bar and choose “Common Audio>> MP3 - MPEG Layer-3 Audio(*.mp3)” from its drop-down list.
3. Select the audio in file list, click “Edit” button.
4. In the Video Editor, set starting and ending time. Click the “Play” button to play the audio. When it plays to where you would like to set as starting time, click the left square bracket to set it, and use the right square bracket to set the ending time in the same way. Click “OK” to save your settings.
5. Back to the main interface, click the "Convert" button to cut and save selected section as MP3 file.
6. The process may take a few seconds. When conversion completes, press “Open” to find clipped MP3.
7. Now transfer the song to Galaxy S4 (how to transfer file to Galaxy S phones). Play the song on S4 and set it as ringtone.
The Pavtube Video Converter also lets you extract audios from AVI, MKV, MP4, WMV, MPEG, MPG, FLV (Flash Video), MOV, MP4, 3GP video files and save the audio track to MP3/ WMA/ WAV/ AAC/ AC3/ MKA/ FLAC files. If you’d like to take a few secs’ audio from a DVD/ISO/IFO, get a DVD Ripper. For Blu-ray audio extracting, choose Blu-ray Ripper or download the all-in-one bundle package Video Converter Ultimate (which deals with video, DVD and Blu-rays).
You may also wanna know
- Best 5 Free MP4 Video Editor - Edit MP4 Video For Free
- Add External SRT/ASS/SSA Subtitles to MP4 Video Without Encoding
- Different Solution for the 4K Video Workflow with Pinnacle Studio
- Best Way to Edit 4K Video with Sony Vegas Pro
- How to Play MP4 Files on Samsung TV from USB Port?
- How to Import and Edit MP4 Files with Lightworks?