MOV is a container format and can contain video, animation, graphics, 3D and virtual reality (VR) content or text (for subtitles, for example). MOV is also a file extension used by the QuickTime-wrapped files. The format was created by Apple Computer to work with multimedia files.
The Matroska Multimedia Container is an open standard free container format, a file format that can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture or subtitle tracks inside a single file. Matroska file types are .MKV for video (with subtitles and audio), .MKA for audio-only files and .MKS for subtitles only. The most common use of .MKV files is to store HD video files.
is the most useful MOV to MKV converter.
is a powerful MOV to MKV converter that can convert MOV files to MKV. It features the fast conversion speed, perfect video and audio synchronization, and high output quality. With an easy-to-use interface, you can convert MOV to MKV with just a few clicks. The conversion only takes you a few seconds or minutes. And then, you can enjoy your MKV video file made from a MOV file on your computer or portable devices. It has also useful editing functions which help you customize your MKV video.
Pavtube Video Converter can not only convert MOV files to MKV, but also convert MOV to other popular video formats like FLV, AVI, 3GP, MP4, etc. On the other hand, It also can convert to MKV video from most popular video formats, such as FLV, MPEG, MP4, MPG, etc.
- Import Nikon D7100 1080p MOV to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X without rendering on Mac OS X
- Upload camera video clips from Aperture to SmugMug on Mac
- Import Canon/Nikon/Sony/Panasonic/Pentax/Olympus/Fujifilm SLR camera video to FCP X on Mac
- Import Olympus E-M5 to FCE, iMovie by converting to Apple InterMediate Codec
- Transcode/convert Nikon D3200 H.264 MOV files to MP4
- Nikon S800C video converter-Convert S800C MOV videos on windows and Mac Mountain Lion