When it comes to Samsung tablets, you definitely have a lot of choices, ranging from the original Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus to the Galaxy Tab 8.9, and now you have the new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. The Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is considered as Samsung’s response to Amazon’s Kindle Fire, while the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is Samsung’s replacement of the original Galaxy Tab 10.1. The recently released Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 features two things that the former Galaxy 10.1 tablet does not offer: one is Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and the other is a lower price tag. As lots of users wanna know how to put and play 1080p Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, this guide will give you some hints in this respect.
In order to watch 1080p Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, you need turn Blu-ray into Galaxy 2 10.1 slate supported video formats in the first place.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 supported video/audio formats
Video Formats: MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/H.263
Audio Formats: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac
Pavtube Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter
1. Launch Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Ø Click on ‘Blu-ray Disc’ icon, ‘Blu-ray Folder’ icon, or ‘IFO/ISO’ icon to load your source files.
Ø Check the movie title you want to convert to Galaxy tablet 2 10.1, and preview the file you just selected from the Blu-ray movie in the preview window if you want.
Ø Select wanted subtitles and audio track if necessary. Then when you watching Blu-ray on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, you will have your wanted subtitles and audio track played.
2. Select ‘Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)’ as output for converting your Blu-ray 1080p movie
Ø Click ‘Format’ menu to choose ‘Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)’ as target format from ‘Samsung’ preset option.
Ø Click on ‘Settings’ button to adjust video and audio settings if the default settings do not fit your needs. Actually, you will benefit from a balance between file size and quality by using the default settings.
3. Click on ‘Convert’ button to rip Blu-ray for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
4. Click on ‘Open’ button to get the converted MP4 files for Galaxy Tab 2
As soon as you have the converted mp4 files, you are able to put and play 1080p Blu-ray movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 without limits.
- Transfer 1080p Blu-ray ISO files to Surface RT and Surface Pro tablet
- How to Free Transfer Video Files to Google Nexus 10 wirelessly with Free Streaming Server?
- How to Put 1080p/720p MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, Flash Videos to Acer Iconia W510?
- How to play 1080p/720p HD (MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, MTS, Flash FLV/F4V) Videos on Nexus 7?
- Kindle Fire HD Review, FAQ, Tips and Tricks
- How to enable Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to play MPG video files?