Finally, Microsoft unveiled its self-built Windows tablet – the ARM-powered Surface Windows RT. The Windows 8 based Surface Pro is coming soon. Featuring a 10.6-inch ClearType HD display, Microsoft Surface RT & Pro Tablet can bring you brand-new visual perception. However, if you have a glance on the main spec of Microsoft surface Tablets, it's easy to find that Windows 8 Tablet video format is limited as other tablets. Thus, if you wanna watch more 1080p/720p movies on your Surface RT or Pro Tablet, first you need to convert the videos like AVI, MKV, TiVo, VOB, MPG etc. to Microsoft Surface Tablet playable format like MP4, or WMV and then transfer them to your Tablet for playback.
In order to successfully play MKV/AVI/VOB/TiVo/MPG and more video files on Microsoft Surface Tablet, you can just get Pavtube Video Converter, an ideal tool to convert almost any video to Surface highly compatible video files. Supporting multithreading and batch conversion, this Microsoft Surface Video Converter works perfectly on converting standard video formats and HD video formats to all regular video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, MPG, ASF, etc. with smart video editing features. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. The equivalent Mac version is Pavtube Video Converter Mac. Just download the right version and follow the below guide.
How to Convert MKV/AVI/MPG/TiVo/VOB to Surface RT & Pro supported video files
1. Install and Launch Pavtube Video Converter, click "Add Video" icon to import source Video files.
2. Click "Format" bar, follow "Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT H.264 Video (*.mp4)". The output videos could fit on Surface RT or Pro perfectly. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
3. Start the conversion.
So there you have it. Pretty simple! In this way, you can easily and fast enjoy 1080p/720p MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPG files on Microsoft Surface RT or Pro Windows Tablet without problems.
P.S. If you’re going to transfer Blu-ray/DVD movies and HD videos to your Surface Tablet for playback, you can get Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to achieve your goal of converting DVD/Blu-ray/Video to Microsoft Surface Windows Tablet.
- Play 1080p MKV, VOB, AVI, WMV, MP4, MTS, MOV, TiVo Videos on Novo 7
- How can I view HD videos in different formats on Nexus 10 with full screen?
- AVI to Kindle Fire Converter - How to Transport AVI/Divx Videos to Kindle Fire
- Play back AVI/MKV/MP4/WMV/MOV/M4V videos properly on Galaxy Tab
- Synchronizing Media Contents to Your Microsoft Surface
- DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0 with subtitles