Finally, Microsoft unveiled its self-built Windows tablet – the ARM-powered Surface Windows RT. The Windows 8 based Surface Pro is coming soon. Featuring a 10.6-inch ClearType HD display, Microsoft Surface RT & Pro Tablet can bring you brand-new visual perception. However, if you have a glance on the main spec of Microsoft surface Tablets, it's easy to find that Windows 8 Tablet video format is limited as other tablets. Thus, if you wanna watch more 1080p/720p movies on your Surface RT or Pro Tablet, first you need to convert the videos like AVI, MKV, TiVo, VOB, MPG etc. to Microsoft Surface Tablet playable format like MP4, or WMV and then transfer them to your Tablet for playback.
In order to successfully play MKV/AVI/VOB/TiVo/MPG and more video files on Microsoft Surface Tablet, you can just get Pavtube Video Converter, an ideal tool to convert almost any video to Surface highly compatible video files. Supporting multithreading and batch conversion, this Microsoft Surface Video Converter works perfectly on converting standard video formats and HD video formats to all regular video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, MPG, ASF, etc. with smart video editing features. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. The equivalent Mac version is Pavtube Video Converter Mac. Just download the right version and follow the below guide.
How to Convert MKV/AVI/MPG/TiVo/VOB to Surface RT & Pro supported video files
1. Install and Launch Pavtube Video Converter, click "Add Video" icon to import source Video files.
2. Click "Format" bar, follow "Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT H.264 Video (*.mp4)". The output videos could fit on Surface RT or Pro perfectly. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
3. Start the conversion.
So there you have it. Pretty simple! In this way, you can easily and fast enjoy 1080p/720p MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPG files on Microsoft Surface RT or Pro Windows Tablet without problems.
P.S. If you’re going to transfer Blu-ray/DVD movies and HD videos to your Surface Tablet for playback, you can get Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to achieve your goal of converting DVD/Blu-ray/Video to Microsoft Surface Windows Tablet.
- How to Free Transfer Video Files to Google Nexus 10 wirelessly with Free Streaming Server?
- How to Put 1080p/720p MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, Flash Videos to Acer Iconia W510?
- How to play 1080p/720p HD (MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, MTS, Flash FLV/F4V) Videos on Nexus 7?
- Kindle Fire HD Review, FAQ, Tips and Tricks
- How to enable Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to play MPG video files?
- How can I play Flash video (FLV, F4V) on Kindle Fire HD?