Sony cameras and camcorders are very popular in the market, many photographers buy Sony cameras due to its fashion color and excellent CMOS. What's more, Sony cameras have many new features compared to other cameras, such as panoramic scanning. It's wonderful for us to take photos and record high-definition videos by Sony cameras.
Sony cameras and camcorders recorded videos are in AVCHD format, this format is well to record video data, but it's not compatible with so many editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro,you can't edit Sony AVCHD MTS in premiere smoothly due to the format and codec.
What's the best format for use in Premiere on windows? The best format is WMV format, with Sony AVCHD Converter, you can easily transcode Sony AVCHD to Premiere, and you can follow the guide below.
How to Import Sony AVCHD to Premiere Pro without any Problem?
Step 1. Download Pavtube MTS/M2TS Video Converter, this is an excellent MTS converter for Premiere. Install and run it.
After the installation , click the "File">"Add Video/Audio" to load your AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) files. You can choose "Add from folder" to load bunch of your files to save time. Files with no proper structure can also be loaded without any problem.
Step 2. Choose output format "Adobe Premiere /Sony veg...">"WMV (VC-1)(*.WMV)" for Premiere
Go to the format bar then choose "Adobe Premiere /Sony ve...">"WMV (VC-1)(*.WMV)"for your Premiere Pro, this is the preset for Premiere Pro which is the most suitable format for it. And for new users , they can save lots of time to choose proper format.
Step 4. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
If you want to improve the quality of your videos, then you can click the "Settings" beside the format bar and then improve the Bit rate of your original videos.
High Bit rate= high quality=large file size=long conversion time
Step 5. Click convert button in the main interface to start.
Pavtube Sony AVCHD MTS Converter for Premiere can convert MTS/M2TS at a fast speed, it can convert A77 to Premiere, convert A57/A65 to Premiere, convert NEX-5N to Premiere, or convert DSC-TX55/66/10/20/100V/200 to Premiere, etc. Rich formats are supported, just download and have a try.
1. How to transfer media files into Adobe Premiere Pro may be very helpful for new users.
2. If you want to playback your videos on several platform, then you can choose H.264 High profile as your output format to maintain the best quality.
3. For Mac users, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac can compatible with Yosemite system natively.
- Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite Footage to Apple ProRes 422 Encoded Files for Final Cut Pro
- Sony M2TS to Windows Movie Maker Converter
- Canon Vixia MTS to Windows Movie Maker Converter
- Convert 1080p MTS Videos to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert Panasonic TM900 MTS Videos to ProRes 422 for Editing on FCP
- Import/Edit Sony 1080 60P AVCHD to FCP on Mac