Panasonic cameras and camcorders are very excellent in the photography market, with latest lumix cameras and camcorders, we can shoot high-definition 1080 60P videos. It’s great for us to take photos and record HD footages when we travel or just record important moments.
We often need to import and edit the recorded videos in FCP on Mac, but Panasonic high-end cameras and camcorders recorded AVCHD files are 1080 60P videos, 1080 60P file is not supported by FCP on Mac, in order to import Panasonic 1080 60P MTS/M2TS to FCP for editing, the first thing you need to do is to convert Panasonic 1080 60P AVCHD to FCP supported video formats. Final Cut Pro best format is Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, so it’s a great choice for you to convert Panasonic 60P AVCHD to ProRes for FCP. Below is a guide for you.
1. Download and install Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. It’s professional HD video converter to convert 1080 60P AVCHD to FCP, iMovie, AVID, etc.
2. Import the Panasonic 1080 60P MTS/M2TS files to the converter. Click format bar to choose the output format as Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*mov).
3. You can click settings button in the main interface to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, frame rate, etc.
4. You can edit the recorded videos with some easy functions in the converter, such as trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect.
5. Click convert button to start transcoding Panasonic 1080 60P AVCHD to FCP with Apple ProRes 422 MOV format.
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac can help you transcode 1080 60P files to FCP at a fast speed, then you can edit the footages in Final Cut Pro smoothly without rendering, it supports to convert Panasonic HDC-TM700 to fcp, convert HDC-SD900 to fcp, convert HDC-TM900 to fcp, convert HDC-SD800 to fcp, convert HDC-SD90 to fcp, etc. Now just download the Panasonic 1080 60P converter and have a try.
- The Correct Way to Ingest and Import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7
- Burning AVCHD to DVD--how to convert and burn AVCHD(.mts) to playable DVD on Mac
- Ingest Sony HDR-550 AVCHD .MTS files in Final Cut Pro 7
- Import Panasonic DMC-ZS30 AVCHD MTS to FCP 6/7 without Log and Transfer
- Batch Manage Camcorder AVCHD MTS/M2TS Footage at One Time on Mac
- Sony FS700 1080 50p/60p AVCHD workflow for Avid Media Composer