Acer's new Iconia Tab A500 doesn't really stray from the Tegra 2 norm when it comes to internal specs, but it does have that brushed aluminum back, a full-sized USB 2.0 port, and a sane $450 price point going for it. You'll get 16GB of storage and 802.11b/g/n WiFi connectivity for your money.
Thanks to the fairly stellar viewing angles of Acer's 10.1-inch, 1280 x 800 TFT LCD display, sharing such multimedia might actually make sense. While Honeycomb supports playback of certain formats of videos, we recommend Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac to convert your BD/DVD disc movies to Android-friendly formats.
Here are detailed steps about converting Blu-Ray movies to formats that perfectly playback on Android 3.0:
- Load your Blu-Ray disc in BD/DVD drive and run our software.
- Click “Load drive” on the main interface to add Blu-Ray movies to the workspace.
- Usually the software would automatically select the main movie. If not, check the box before the entries you intend to convert.
4. Set the output profile to either in .mp4 extension. If you prefer customizing the parameter of the exported video, click “settings” button and configure as whatever you like. As most suitable for the device we recommend a standard 720p MP4 format in H.264 codec with a bitrate up to 2500Kbps.
5. Choose your output directory and then start converting. You’ll be able to directly put converted video into Acer Iconia Tab A500 for playback after finishing.
- Transfer 1080p Blu-ray ISO files to Surface RT and Surface Pro tablet
- How to Free Transfer Video Files to Google Nexus 10 wirelessly with Free Streaming Server?
- How to Put 1080p/720p MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, Flash Videos to Acer Iconia W510?
- How to play 1080p/720p HD (MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, MTS, Flash FLV/F4V) Videos on Nexus 7?
- Kindle Fire HD Review, FAQ, Tips and Tricks
- How to enable Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to play MPG video files?