What is the best and recommended media player on Mac pc? I’d like to say QuickTime. It is a commonly used media players, but it like many other media players does not support Blu-ray movie as source media. What to do if you wanna play Blu-ray movie in QuickTime on Mac? It’s better to convert Blu-ray to QuickTime compatible video formats firstly.
QuickTime supported video and audio formats:
|Video format||Audio format|
QuickTime Movie (.mov)
iTunes Audio (.m4a, .m4b, .m4p)
Brief guide about how to convert Blu-ray movie to QuickTime on Mac
1. Get prepared.
Download top Blu-ray to QuickTime converter on Mac, install and launch it.
2. Add Blu-ray disc.
Click “Load disc” or “BD\DVD folder” button to load Blu-ray disc to Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.
3. Select and custom output format.
Click “Common Video”> “MOV-QuickTime(*.mov)” to get optimized output file for Blu-ray to QuickTime conversion.
Plus, you are allowed to custom profile settings to get better video quality, such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, etc.
4. Start Blu-ray to QuickTime conversion.
Once completed, locate and find the generated .MOV file by clicking “Open” icon on application UI, and you are able to enjoy converted Blu-ray movie in QuickTime on Mac.
- How to keep original/ correct aspect ratio for 16:9 and 4:3 display?
- Blu-ray Ripping- improve Blu-ray converting speed with GPU acceleration
- Convert MKV to H.264 MP4 for streaming over DLNA
- How to Play Blu-ray Movies on Android Tablet?
- Blu-ray ripping- how to keep 5.1 and 7.1 audio?
- [How to] Turn your Blu-rays to iTunes playable 1080p MP4 movies