It’s time for a new historic soccer tournament of national level. It’s time to see great teams like GERMANY, ITALY and 2008 champions SPAIN! Now that the 2012 UEFA euro championship games are mid-week while time zones, work hours, and weekend plans tend to interfere with one’s ability to sit down and watch games, it’s time to get your TiVo DVR box ready to record the Euro 2012 games, and enjoy them after work. Can’t wait watching the games? In that case you can transfer the recordings to laptop or convert TiVo shows to an iPad/Android tablet and watch the excellent games at intervals and on the road.
How to transfer TiVo shows to laptop
1. On your PC, launch TiVo Desktop for PC (click to download), the freeware that transfers shows from your networked TiVo box to your computer.
2. Click "Pick Recordings to Transfer." A window showing your TiVo box's "Now Playing" or "My Shows" list appears.
3. Highlight any title in the list to see more information about the show. Check the box next to the title of the show (or shows) you want to transfer.
4. Click "Start Transfer." Transfer times vary, but may take as long as the show's duration to complete the transfer.
The soccer recordings are saved as .tivo files after being transferred to computer hard drive and you can take TiVo shows anywhere you like. It requires Windows Media Player 11+ to play TiVo on PC. If you’d like to watch TiVo shows on a portable tablet, you may transcode TiVo to more common video format.
How to put TiVo shows to iPad/Android Tab/smartphone/iPod, etc
The .tivo recordings are protected and not meant to play on portable devices, and you’ll need a TiVo Video Converter app to get TiVo compatible with your player. Refer to below steps for transferring TiVo shows to Android tablet.
1. On your PC, launch Pavtube TiVo Video Converter, the universal video converter that lets you convert TiVo shows to AVI, MPEG, MP4, H.264, MOV, DivX, WMV video.
2. Press “Option” >> “TiVo” tab, and enter TiVo Media Access Key.
How to find your Media Access Key on TiVo: Go to “TiVo Central" menu >> "Messages and Set Up" "Account and System Information”, and your Media Access Key would be there.
3. Drag and drop .tivo shows to Pavtube TiVo Video Converter.
4. Click on the “Format” bar and select an output format for your device. There are preset format for iPad, iPod, iPhone, and over majority Android tablets (Samsung Galaxy Tab, ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime, Amazon Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, Toshiba Thrive, Sony Tablet S, Acer Iconia tab, etc)
5. Press “Convert” to convert TiVo shows to desired video. After conversion completes you can click “Open” to find converted shows and transfer them to your tablet.
There are all 31 matches during the UEFA EURO 2012, and a real football fan will not miss any one of them! Now on get your Tivo DVR ready and fill up your fridge with enough beer, let’s have fun!
- How to convert TiVo Recordings for Burning DVD with Nero?
- Convert TiVo HD Shows to HD Formats with Least Quality Loss on Mac
- How to convert TiVo HD recordings to MP4 on Mac?
- How to convert TiVo shows to MPEG with TiVo to MPEG Converter for Mac?
- Burn TiVo shows to a DVD using Windows DVD Maker
- How to move World Cup TiVo recordings to iPhone 4 on Mac?