(AVI) Audio Video Interleave is video container or wrapper format created by Microsoft which stores video data that may be encoded in a variety of codecs; typically uses less compression than similar formats such as .MPEG and .MOV. This format is commonly used in almost all video players.
FLV is a “Flash Live Video” file. It is a popular format used to deliver video over the Internet using Flash Player.
is the most useful AVI to FLV converter.
is a powerful AVI to FLV converter that can convert AVI files to FLV. It features the fast conversion speed, perfect video and audio synchronization, and high output quality. With an easy-to-use interface, you can convert AVI to FLV with just a few clicks. The conversion only takes you a few seconds or minutes. And then, you can enjoy your FLV video file made from a AVI file on your computer or portable devices. It has also useful editing functions which help you customize your FLV video.
can not only convert AVI files to FLV, but also convert AVI to other popular video formats like FLV, AVI, 3GP, MP4, etc. On the other hand, It also can convert to FLV video from most popular video formats, such as FLV, MPEG, MP4, MPG, etc.
- FAQ - Import Olympus E-PL1 AVI video to iMovie and FCE on Mac Mountain Lion
- Import/convert Olympus E-PL1 AVI to Final Cut Pro 7/X for editing on Mac
- How to Encode AVI Videos for iPad 3 on Mac?
- How to View AVI Videos on iPad 3?
- How to convert 1080p to 720p?
- How to convert MVI to AVI file for edit in Pinnacle Studio?