Google Nexus 10 video transfer - how to transfer videos from PC to Nexus 10?
1. Use the USB cable that came with your 16 GB or 32 GB Nexus 10 to connect the tablet to your PC, and you’ll receive a notification that the USB is connected.
2. Open the Notifications panel and touch USB connected. Then touch Turn on USB storage in the screen that opens to confirm that you want to transfer files. The Nexus 10 tablet is connected as USB storage, and the screen will indicate that USB storage is in use and you receive a notification. The Nexus 10 is mounted as a drive on your computer.
3. You can now copy videos from PC to the Google Nexus 10. During this time, you can't access the SD card from your Nexus 10 or share your tablet's data connection with your computer via USB.
4. When the videos are copied to the 16 GB/32 GB Nexus 10, you can disconnect your Nexus tablet from PC.
Google Nexus 10 video playback FAQs/ Nexus 10 video playback tips and tricks
Q 1: What are Google Nexus 10 supported media formats?
Video Supported: MP4/H.264/DivX/WMV
Audio Supported: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA/Flac
Q2: How can I watch my purchased Blu-ray and DVD titles on Google Nexus 10?
Because Nexus 10 has a stunning high-resolution 16:10 screen, you’ll be watching your favorite content the way it was meant to be seen. How about watching Blu-ray and DVD movies on it? Like almost all tablet PCs in the market, Google Nexus 10 neither have a Blu-ray drive nor a DVD drive, so it’s impossible for users to enjoy commercial Blu-ray or DVD movies on it natively. However, people always have workarounds to do so:
How to backup Blu-ray titles to Nexus 10 on Mac?
How can I play DVD movies on my Google Nexus 10?
Q3: Is it possible to view MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPG, MXF, MOV, AVCHD, FLV, and F4V HD movies on Nexus 10?
As mentioned in Q1, the Google Nexus 10 supports videos in certain file types. If you attempt to watch HD movies that are not in Nexus 10 supported range, such as MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPG, MXF, MOV, AVCHD, FLV, and F4V, you need to convert these files to a format that is playable with Nexus 10 in advance. There is a guide demonstrating how to view HD videos in different formats on Nexus 10 with full screen.
Q4: Is there a way to play Play DRM-protected videos and movies on Google Nexus 10?
Movies and TV Shows purchased from Amazon, iTunes Store and Digital Copy movies included in Blu-ray/DVD purchases are all copy protected with DRM system. DRM protected video files cannot be played on Google Nexus 10 tablet directly. How can we view DRM-protected iTunes/Digital Copy/Amazon DRM movies on Google’s 10-inch tablet? Here comes a solution:
Workaround to make DRM-free videos for Google Nexus 10
- Enable Surface RT & Pro Tablet to Play MKV/AVI/MPG/TiVo/VOB Files Effortlessly
- How can I Play Flash Video (FLV, F4V) on Kindle Fire HD?
- How to Play VOB on Kindle Fire without any Hassle ?
- Enable Microsoft Surface RT/Pro Tablet to Play Flash FLV/F4V Videos
- Samsung Galaxy Tab AVI – put and play AVI on Galaxy Tab
- Play 1080p MKV, VOB, AVI, WMV, MP4, MTS, MOV, TiVo Videos on Novo 7