Panasonic’s camcorders have reigned supreme atop PC Pro’s A List for two years now. First the HDC-TM700, then last year the HDC-TM900 won us over with a combination of sterling all-round performance and comparatively reasonable price. This year it’s the turn of the HC-X800 and its siblings to see if they can hold onto top spot.
Expert HD camcorder HC-X800 with 3MOS System Pro bringing Panasonic's Highest-Ever Image Quality. 3MOS System Pro is a next-generation imaging system that exhibits outstanding effects even under dim lighting, and produces bright, beautiful images with minimum noise.
How to convert Panasonic HC-X800 1080 50p/60p AVCHD to Final Cut Express, and Avid Media Composer best compatible format?
As many users have the need to edit Panasonic HC-X800 recorded 1080P AVCHD footages on Mac editing software, like Final Cut Express and Avid, some of them have problems when they want to importing Panasonic HC-X800 to FCE and Avid Media Composer due to the codec. As we know, MTS and M2TS video format is not friendly for use on Mac, Mac platform best supported format is .mov, and for FCE, the best codec is Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC), for Avid, the best codec is DNxHD, if you transcode Panasonic HC-X800 AVCHD to AIC or DNxHD, you can edit Panasonic HC-X800 MTS in FCE or Avid without rendering.
Now, Pavtube MTS converter for Mac can help you convert Panasonic HC-X800 1080 50P/60P AVCHD to AIC or DNxHD MOV format, please follow the steps below.
1. Download Pavtube MTS Converter for Mac. This professional HD Video Converter can help you convert Panasonic HC-X800 MTS files to rich formats for use on Mac.
2. Install and launch this Panasonic HC-X800 AVCHD Converter. Import footage to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format. If you want to edit in FCE, please choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov), if you need to edit in Avid, please choose Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD.
4. You can click “settings” to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.
5. Click convert button to start converting Panasonic HC-X800 50P/60P AVCHD to FCE and Avid Media Composer.
After the Panasonic AVCHD to FCE/Avid conversion, you can import the converted footages to software for editing smoothly on Mac.
- The Correct Way to Ingest and Import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7
- Burning AVCHD to DVD--how to convert and burn AVCHD(.mts) to playable DVD on Mac
- Ingest Sony HDR-550 AVCHD .MTS files in Final Cut Pro 7
- Import Panasonic DMC-ZS30 AVCHD MTS to FCP 6/7 without Log and Transfer
- Batch Manage Camcorder AVCHD MTS/M2TS Footage at One Time on Mac
- Sony FS700 1080 50p/60p AVCHD workflow for Avid Media Composer