In March, Apple announced the new Apple TV featuring 1080p programming including iTunes movies and TV shows, Netflix, Vimeo, photos and more in HD. With iTunes in the Cloud, you can purchase and play favorite movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store and watch them instantly on your HD TV.
What’s more, you can stream your PC’s movies to Apple TV 3 for watching, if you have downloaded many interesting videos or high-definition movies, you can stream them all to your Apple TV 3 and watch them as you want.
But, there’s a problem that Apple TV 3 supported video formats are limited, nearly the same as the new iPad, it only supports H.264/MPEG-4 MP4, MOV, M4V format well, so if your movies are in AVI format, then you can’t play AVI on Apple TV 3 gen directly, you need to convert AVI for Apple TV 3 first. Below is a guide for you, you will know how to convert AVI to ATV 3 easily.
2. Install and launch this Apple TV 3 AVI converter. Import the AVI files you want to convert.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format. You can click and choose Apple TV -> Apple TV H.264 1280*720(*.mp4). This format is best supported by the new Apple TV 3.
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output settings in the Apple TV 3 converter. The best settings for ATV 3 are presetted. You can change the resolution, bitrate, and audio channel as you want, such as choose 5.1 channels for output.
5. If you want to edit the video before conversion, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the video, these features are easy to use.
6. Click convert button to start converting AVI files to play on ATV 3.
Pavtube Video Converter is an excellent Apple TV 3 AVI converter, you can convert AVI files to MP4 for Apple TV 3, or convert AVI files to Apple TV 3 1080p M4V format, rich format for you to choose, just download and have a try.
- Play AVI on Xbox One S from USB Drive or DLNA Server
- Windows Media Player Won't Play AVI Files, Solved!
- How to Get AVI Files Played on VLC Media Player?
- iMovie Not Import AVI or iMovie Plays AVI with No Sound Solved
- How to Import and Edit AVI Files with FCP X on Mac El Capitan/Sierra?
- How to Transcode MXF to AVI Easily and without Quality Drop ?