Barnes & Noble’s $249 Nook Tablet is not only the best color e-reading for magazines and children’s books, but also a powerful tablet PC for you to surf the Internet and moreover you can enjoy videos on it. But have you ever thought about putting DVD movies to Nook Tablet when you are on a trip and want to kill the time with your Nook Tablet? One of the best ways to watch DVD movies on Nook Tablet is to rip DVD to Nook Tablet on Mac.
According to the manual the Nook Tablet can play these video formats: 3GP, 3G2, MP4, M4V, and OGG. And it supports MPEG-4 Simple Profile up to 854×480, H.263 up to 352×288, and H.264 Baseline profile up to 854×480.
To transcode DVD to Nook Tablet on Mac, you need a DVD to Nook Tablet converter on Mac. Here I recommend you Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac. It’s an all-in-one tool. With it, you can not only rip DVD to Nook Tablet on Mac, but also helps you find the main movie of DVDs for backup to save your time and Storage space. So, this article will show you how to rip DVD to Nook Tablet on Mac with Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac-the best DVD to Nook Tablet Converter on Mac which helps you convert DVD to Nook Tablet compatible video for enjoying.
1. Run Pavtube DVD to Nook Tablet converter on Mac and import DVD resource to the program. Before importing, you need to connect an external DVD drive to your Mac to read the DVD movies from DVD discs.
2. Click on “Format” button to quickly select the best video format for Nook Tablet. Since the parameters are nearly the same between Nook Color and Nook Tablet, I recommend you choose Android >> Nook Color (*.mp4).
3. Then you can change the profile settings by yourself, as far as I know, the default settings are compatible with Nook Tablet. After that, please start to convert DVD to Nook Tablet MP4 videos on Mac by clicking on “Convert” button. After the DVD to Nook Tablet conversion finished, you need to transfer the converted videos to Nook Tablet. Now you can watch DVD movies on Nook Tablet in full screen.
- Transfer 1080p Blu-ray ISO files to Surface RT and Surface Pro tablet
- How to Free Transfer Video Files to Google Nexus 10 wirelessly with Free Streaming Server?
- How to Put 1080p/720p MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, Flash Videos to Acer Iconia W510?
- How to play 1080p/720p HD (MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, TiVo, MTS, Flash FLV/F4V) Videos on Nexus 7?
- Kindle Fire HD Review, FAQ, Tips and Tricks
- How to enable Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to play MPG video files?