Is it possible to play Blu-ray on Motorola Droid Xyboard? Maybe this is a common question when you have recently got Motorola Droid Xyboard. Motorola Xyboard is said to be one of the best Android tablets which ships Google’s Android OS which can be upgraded to Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich). And besides, its 10.1-inch screen with high definition of 1280x800 allows 1080p video playback, so it’s really a good idea to put Blu-ray to Droid Xyboard for playing.
However, it is announced that Droid Xyboard is not able to play Blu-ray movie, only MP4 format with H.264 video codec is supported. So if you want to play Blu-ray on Motorola Droid Xyboard, you need to convert Blu-ray to Motorola Xyboard on Mac. You can follow the steps below, and then you can convert Blu-ray to Motorola Xyboard on Mac by yourself.
1. Download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac as the best Blu-ray to Motorola Xyboard ripper on Mac which can help you convert Blu-ray to Motorola Xyboard. Then install the Blu-ray to Motorola Xyboard ripper on Mac to your Mac hard drive.
2. Put Blu-ray movies to Pavtube Droid Xyboard Mac Blu-ray video converter. The program supports importing Blu-ray movies in three methods, such as Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO/IFO or Blu-ray folder etc.
Tips: You have to connect an external Blu-ray drive to your Mac, if you want to import Blu-ray movie from Blu-ray disc.
3. Click format bar and choose Android> Motorola Xoom H.264 Video (*.mp4) for output. It’s one of the compatible video formats for Motorola Xyboard. Then click settings button if you want to change the output parameters. You can choose or self-define the arguments in the video size option according to the size of the screen, and here 1280*800 is the best.
4. Click convert button to start to convert Blu-ray to Motorola Xyboard MP4 video on Mac. The Blu-ray to Motorola Xyboard ripper on Mac will convert Blu-ray movies for Motorola Xyboard playing in a short time.
After conversion, connect Motorola Droid Xyboard to you Mac and transfer the converted movies to it, then you can take Blu-ray movie with you and enjoy them whenever and wherever.
- Convert Blu-ray to Asus Infinity TF700 for watching
- How to transfer 1080p Videos, Blu-ray, DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 3 for playback without any limitation
- Review: Mac Blu-ray Ripping for iOS, Android Tablets & Phones
- Backup Blu-ray disc to 1080p HD MP4, M4V and MOV for Mac Playback
- How to split blu-ray and DVD movies?
- How to capture Blu-Ray movie screenshots?