The Sony Xperia Tablet S has a 9.4-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800, which is lower than premium tablets such as the new iPad 3 (2048 x 1536) and the Asus Transformer TF700 (1920 x 1200). But still, watching videos is a treat. Colors are vivid, and blacks are rich and deep. The TFT display looked great even from extreme angles. If you have loads of 1080p video source materials saved in various formats such as MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, MOV and TiVo, how can you transfer these 1080p videos and movies to Sony Xperia Tablet S for playback? If you haven’t figured out the proper way, the following guide may shed you some light on this.
The third-party software you need is Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. This program is capable of converting a wide range of video formats to Sony Xperia Tablet S playable MP4 format for well viewing. It is compatible with Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), and the new Mountain Lion (10.8). If you have the needs to watch 1080p movies on Tablet S, you can run it as the best Xperia Tablet S Video Converter to rewrap different 1080p files to your device preferred file type.
Check the basic steps below:
1. Launch the 1080p video converter for Xperia Tablet S, and click “Add video” button to browse and import source files. To load video clips directly from a folder, you can use the “Add from folder” button next to “Add video”.
2. Hit the format bar and choose “Sony Tablet S Video (*.mp4)” as output format from “Android” pull down menu.
3. Click “Settings” button to adjust video and audio settings for the output files.
Learn to customize a proper format profile for you device by using Pavtune Mac program.
The best video and audio settings for Sony Xperia Tablet S
4. Perform 1080p videos to Sony Xperia Tablet S Conversion
When the above mentioned steps are completed, click the big button “Convert” to start encoding 1080p movies for watching with Xperia Tablet S. Once finished, you can click “Open” button to get the generated MP4 files for your device.
- DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0 with subtitles
- DVD to Nexus 7 2013 - Create playable videos for Nexus 7 2nd Gen from DVDs
- Enable Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to Play Flash Videos
- Move/Transfer/Convert Blu-ray movies to new Nexus 7 (2013)
- Tips and Tricks for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Video Playback
- Enable Microsoft Surface RT/Pro Tablet to Play Flash FLV/F4V Videos