Have you bought the Nikon D3200 camera? It has been one of the most popular camera since it released. The camera can now shoot up to 1080p30 video (rather than the D3100's 24p) and has a 920k dot LCD, up from 230k dots. Beyond this, and improved continuous shoot rate despite the pixel-count hike, the biggest change is the ability to add the Wi-Fi unit.
If you have got the device, you may use it to take photos and videos when you travel or spend holidays, but you may have encountered some problems when you want to use D3200 MOV files in MP4 format. MOV is not supported by many mobile devices, such as tablet, smartphone, etc. And there are some video websites can’t compatible with D3200 MOV format. In this case, you may need to convert D3200 files to MP4 format for watching or editing, now you can follow the guide below to transcode D3200 MOV to MP4 for playback or sharing.
2. Install and launch this D3200 MOV to MP4 converter. Import the Nikon D3200 footages to the converter.
3. Click format column to choose the best video format for output. You can click and choose Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.MP4), if you need to convert D3200 files to other formats, just click and choose the corresponding formats.
4. You can click settings button to customize the resolution, bitrate and other parameters as you want. If you want to play D3200 files on tablet, you can change the resolution to the same as tablet’s screen definition, what’s more, higher the bitrate, you can get higher quality, but it also requires higher hardware support.
5. Edit function is easy to use in the D3200 to MP4 converter, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the D3200 footages before conversion.
6. Click convert button in the interface to start converting Nikon D3200 files to MP4 or any other formats you want.
With CUDA and ATI acceleration, Pavtube HD Video Converter will help you convert Nikon D3200 to MP4 with good video and audio quality.
- Convert Nikon S800c MOV on windows and Mac Mavericks 10.9
- How to convert Nikon D7000 MOV shootings to AVI/WMV video for editing?
- Posting to YouTube and Vimeo from Final Cut Pro
- Import Nikon D7100 1080p MOV to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X without rendering on Mac OS X
- Upload camera video clips from Aperture to SmugMug on Mac
- Import Canon/Nikon/Sony/Panasonic/Pentax/Olympus/Fujifilm SLR camera video to FCP X on Mac