There are two ways syncing movies from iTunes to the iPad. You can sync by connecting iPad to your computer using the Dock Connector to USB Cable, or you can set up iTunes to sync wirelessly using Wi-Fi. For detailed information about syncing movies to iPad with iTunes, follow the steps below.
1) Connect the iPad to the computer and launch iTunes(also see add local movies to iTunes).
2) Click on the iPad name on the left side under “DEVICES”.
3) Click on the “Movies” Tab on the right (not the one in "LIBRARY"!)
4) Click on all of the Movies that you want to sync.
5) Click on the “Sync Movies” Heading.
6) Click on “Apply” in the lower right corner of iTunes to update and sync movies to your iPad.
Useful tips for syncing with iTunes
- How to set up wireless iTunes syncing:
Connect iPad to your computer using the Dock Connector to USB Cable. In iTunes, turn on “Sync over Wi-Fi connection” in the device’s Summary pane. When Wi-Fi syncing is turned on, iPad automatically syncs every day. iPad must be connected to a power source, both iPad and your computer must be on the same wireless network, and iTunes must be open on the computer.
- Purchases you make from the iTunes Store or the App Store on iPad are synced back to your iTunes library. You can also purchase or download content and apps from the iTunes Store on your computer, and then sync them to iPad.
- In the device’s Summary pane, you can set iTunes to automatically sync iPad when it’s attached to your computer. To temporarily override this, hold down Command and Option (Mac) or Shift and Control (PC) until you see your iPad appear in the sidebar.
- In case your source video files are incompatible with the new iPad, you can use iPad 3 Video Converter to do format transcoding.
- If you’re using iCloud to store your contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and notes, don’t also sync them to iPad using iTunes.
- To enjoy Blu-ray and traditional DVD movies, you also need to convert them to iPad viewable formats before sync.
- 10 Must Have Flash Player Apps for the new iPad 3
- Ways to Enable iPad to Play Flash Videos without jailbreaking
- How to rip Blu-ray to iTunes for iPad, iPhone 4, iPod and Apple TV?
- Free iPad Wallpapers
- Convert MKV/ M2TS/ AVI/ WMV to iTunes for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch 5
- Convert DVD to multi-track MP4 for iDevices on Mac OS X