So you just have an Apple iPad 2 on hand? Wanna make full use of its 9.7-inch wide screen to watch your AVCHD recordings captured by a handycam/camcorder/camera, like Sony HXR-MC50E, Panasonic AG-AF100/AG-AF101/AG-AF102, JVC GZ-HM30, Canon HF R11, HF R10, HF R100, etc? In that case, you need a practical AVCHD to iPad 2 converter to help you convert/transcode/copy AVCHD to iPad 2 compatible videos with best quality. Go to see a detailed guide on how to transfer AVCHD videos to iPad 2 in the following contents. You may also be interested in Top 10 Free iPad 2 Games
What you will need
Pavtube AVCHD to iPad Converter
Why choose Pavtube AVCHD to iPad 2 Converter
- Super fast conversion speed and perfect audio and video synchronization.
- Convert/transfer videos to iPad 2/iPad, iPhone 4, iPod, Apple TV, PS3, Droid X, Motorola Xoom and more.
- Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, TiVo…files to iPad 2
- Generate 720p H.264, MPEG-4 files in .mp4 format for iPad 2
Step 1: Run Pavtube AVCHD to iPad 2 converter (also known as MTS/M2TS to iPad 2 Converter), and then click “Add” button to load your AVCHD recordings.
The program supports batch conversion, so you can add multiple AVCHD files to convert at a time. If you wanna combine your loaded files into a single file, you can tick off the checkbox “Merge into one file”.
Step 2: Select output format for iPad 2
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format”, and then choose “iPad > iPad HD Video (*.mp4)” as target format. This format preset is optimized for iPad 2, which will guarantee you a best playback quality when viewing on your iPad 2 tablet.
You can click “Settings” button to see the best video and audio settings for iPad 2.
Sample rate(hz): 48,000
Step 3: Convert/transcode/copy AVCHD to iPad 2 with best quality
Click “Convert” button to start transferring AVCHD videos to iPad 2 compatible file format by using Pavtube MTS/M2TS to iPad 2 Converter. When the conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to get the output 720p mp4 videos for playback on your new iPad 2. Have fun.
- Top 10 Adobe Flash Player for the new iPad 3
- How to transfer/sync movies from iTunes 11 to iPad/iPhone/iPod?
- iTunes 11 Tutorial: How to add/sync Media contents(Music, Photo, Video) to iTunes 11 on Windows or Mac?
- Bluray to iPad 2 Conversion - watch Blu-ray movies on iPad 2
- Blu-ray to iPad 2 conversions can be faster with CUDA acceleration
- How to Convert (Blu-ray/DVD) ISO to iPad Supported Video Formats