Sony camcorders are very excellent in the multimedia market, Sony has released so many camcorder product lines, HDR series is one of the most successful products.
Sony camcorders include HDR-CX160, HDR-CX130, HDR-TD10, HDR-PJ760V, etc. Sony HDR camcorders recorded video format is AVCHD MTS/M2TS, and this format is also used in Sony high-end cameras. MTS format is not easy to use as it’s not well supported by many editing software, such as Pinnacle Studio, you may encounter many problems when you want to import Sony MTS to Pinnacle Studio, you could not import AVCHD files or these MTS files are not processed smoothly.
AVCHD MTS format is not good for Pinnacle Studio, Pinnacle Studio best supported format is WMV format. How to edit Sony MTS in Pinnacle Studio smoothly? The best way is to convert Sony MTS to WMV format for Pinnacle Studio, WMV format is best for use in Pinnacle Studio on Windows platform. Below is a guide for you, you can follow it to convert Sony MTS to Pinnacle Studio.
1. Download Pavtube Sony MTS Converter, install and run it. It’s an excellent MTS to Pinnacle Studio converter.
2. Import Sony recorded MTS files to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the format for output. You can click and choose HD Video -> WMV HD (*.wmv).
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, choose them as you want.
5. Click convert button to start converting MTS to Pinnacle Studio.
With Sony MTS to Pinnacle Studio converter, you can transcode Sony MTS footage to Pinnacle Studio, convert HDR-CX160 to Pinnacle Studio, convert HDR-CX160 to Pinnacle Studio, convert HDR-CX160 to Pinnacle Studio, convert HDR-CX160 to Pinnacle Studio, etc.
- Convert Panasonic TM900 MTS Videos to ProRes 422 for Editing on FCP
- Import/Edit Sony 1080 60P AVCHD to FCP on Mac
- 3D AVCHD Converter for Any Player Watch 3D
- Import/Edit 50p/60p AVCHD in Final Cut Pro (X) on Mac
- Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite Footage to Apple ProRes 422 Encoded Files for Final Cut Pro
- Convert/Deinterlace Panasonic G3 AVCHD 1080P MTS to FCP (X) on Mac