Sony cameras and camcorders are very popular in the market, Sony NEX series, Alpha series and cyber-shot series are hot products in the camera field. You may have got a camera to take photos and record HD videos, it’s wonderful for you to take vivid images and videos with Sony cameras.
After recording many videos in weekends or holidays, you may have the need to edit Sony camera recorded videos in Sony Vegas. Most Sony cameras and camcorders recorded videos are in AVCHD MTS/M2TS format, this format is not well supported by many editing software like Sony Vegas, you may encounter importing, codec, bitrate, frame rate and other limitations when you want to edit Sony AVCHD in Sony Vegas.
In this case, you need a Sony AVCHD to Sony Vegas converter to transcode Sony MTS/M2TS videos to Sony Vegas best supported video format, like WMV. Below is a guide for you which show MTS to Sony Vegas converter to convert MTS/M2TS to WMV for Sony Vegas editing.
1. Install Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter, this software can help you convert Sony AVCHD to Sony Vegas, MTS to Sony Vegas, M2TS to Sony Vegas. Supported cameras include Cybershot DSC-TX10,Sony A77,Sony A57,Sony A65,Sony Nex-5N, and other all Sony/Panasonic recording AVCHD cameras and camcorders.
2. Import MTS/M2TS footages to the Sony AVCHD to Sony Vegas converter.
3. Click format bar to choose format for use in Sony Vegas, choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv).
4. You can also click “settings” to adjust the resolution, bitrate, codec and other parameters before you convert Sony MTS/M2TS to Sony Vegas.
5. Click “convert” button to start transcoding SONY AVCHD for Sony Vegas.
Pavtube Sony AVCHD to Sony Vegas converter can help you convert recorded MTS/M2TS files with high video quality, you can convert DSC-TX10 AVCHD to Sony Vegas, Sony A77 to Sony Vegas, Sony A57 to Sony Vegas, Sony A65 to Sony Vegas, Sony NEX-5N to Sony Vegas, etc. just follow the steps and have a try.
- Convert Panasonic TM900 MTS Videos to ProRes 422 for Editing on FCP
- Import/Edit Sony 1080 60P AVCHD to FCP on Mac
- 3D AVCHD Converter for Any Player Watch 3D
- Import/Edit 50p/60p AVCHD in Final Cut Pro (X) on Mac
- Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite Footage to Apple ProRes 422 Encoded Files for Final Cut Pro
- Convert/Deinterlace Panasonic G3 AVCHD 1080P MTS to FCP (X) on Mac