How to import Sony AVCHD files to Sony Vegas for editing? If you often use Sony cameras or camcorders, you may have the need to load Sony recorded AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to Sony Vegas editing software. But, AVCHD format is not very well to Sony Vegas, you may encounter different problems, such as importing problems, 1080/60P import problems, and can’t edit the video smoothly, etc.
What’s the best format to edit in Sony Vegas? WMV format is perfect. WMV format is well supported by Premiere, Sony Vegas and other editing software runs on windows OS. So if you want to edit Sony AVCHD MTS in Sony Vegas software, you’d better to convert Sony AVCHD to WMV for Sony Vegas, and then you won’t have any importing or editing problems. Below is a guide for you and you can follow it to transcode Sony AVCHD MTS to WMV for Sony Vegas.
1. Download Pavtube Sony AVCHD MTS Converter, it’s an excellent AVCHD to Sony Vegas converter.
2. Install and run this Sony AVCHD MTS converter, import the videos you want to convert.
3. Click format bar to choose output format for editing in Sony Vegas, you can click and choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv), it’s presetted for Sony Vegas.
4. You can click settings button in the main interface to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate and audio parameters.
5. Click convert button to start transcoding Sony AVCHD MTS to Sony Vegas.
With this excellent Sony AVCHD MTS Converter, you can convert MTS/M2TS to WMV for Sony Vegas, such as convert Sony A77 AVCHD to Sony Vegas, convert Sony A57/A65 to Sony Vegas, convert Sony NEX-5N to Sony Vegas, etc. there’s another article about import MTS files to Sony Vegas, you can also follow it to see import process.
- Convert Panasonic TM900 MTS Videos to ProRes 422 for Editing on FCP
- Import/Edit Sony 1080 60P AVCHD to FCP on Mac
- 3D AVCHD Converter for Any Player Watch 3D
- Import/Edit 50p/60p AVCHD in Final Cut Pro (X) on Mac
- Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite Footage to Apple ProRes 422 Encoded Files for Final Cut Pro
- Convert/Deinterlace Panasonic G3 AVCHD 1080P MTS to FCP (X) on Mac