Brief review- HTC Inspire 4G
As the first smartphone to use the HTC Sense cloud, HTC Inspire 4G’s got instant social intel, awe-inspiring entertainment and shocking speed. Rather than encompassing users with desirable feelings, instead, the HTC Inspire 4G aims to win people over with its straight out of the gate value. Priced at $99.99 with a contract, it sets the bar in terms of subsidized pricing for a high-end device that we haven’t seen before, but will it be enough to woo over consumers before the rise of dual-core packing handsets. It comes primed for ever app, gadget and game-changer in the Android universe.
HTC Inspire 4G for movie playback
Being a 4G smartphone, the HTC Inspire 4G performs like a powerful media player. It plays most of common video codecs and formats, like H.264, DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, WMV, AVI and 3GP. HTC Inspire 4G plays from 360p common video up to 720p HD videos so just throw your videos to Inspire 4G and play movies instantly. Now with Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, you can even put Blu-ray movies to HTC Inspire 4G. Follow a guide below.
Rip Blu-ray/DVD to HTC Inspire 4G supported formats
Step 1: Free download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper/Converter (trial), install and run it
To convert Blu-ray to HTC Inspire 4G click “BD/DVD ROM” from BD drive, or “BD/DVD Folder” to add Blu-ray movie files from computer HDD. For loading common DVD, simply click “BD/DVD ROM”.
Step 2: Select an Inspire 4G supported format for conversion.
For ripping Blu-ray to Inspire 4G, you can click on the drop down list of “Format”, tap “Android”, and choose “HTC Supersonic Evo 4G H.264 Video(*.mp4)” format.
This format gives stunning picture quality and smooth motions when compressing an HD movie of 90min to 800M. 1080p Blu-ray and 480/576p DVD movie will be adjusted to 800*480, which fits the 4.5” screen of HTC Inspire 4G just right. You can select the format when creating movies for HTC Evo View 4G, Evo 3D, Sensation 4G, Thunderbolt, and HTC Flyer from 16*9 Blu-rays/DVDs.
Step 3: Convert Blu-ray/DVD to HTC Inspire 4G supported format.
Now click “Convert” button to start ripping Blu-ray to HTC Inspire 4G supported format. It usually takes about 15-25 minutes to rip a whole movie for HTC Inspire 4G on an average PC.
Step 4: To watch movies on HTC Inspire 4G…
Before you could watch movies to HTC Inspire 4G, click “Open” button to find the converted movies and sync movies to HTC Inspire 4G. Put movies to HTC Inspire 4G like you do with any other Andriod smartphone. If you’re new to Android device, find a guide here.
Tips and Tricks:
1. If your computer has an NIVDIA CUDA enabled graphics card installed, the process of movie to HTC Inspire 4G conversion can be greatly reduced (ten minutes or less).
2. We advise you to set subtitles for movies to play on HTC Inspire as you may find that volume become lower after you put a DVD movie onto HTC Inspire. You can turn volume up in “Edit” menu.
3. To convert/compress HD AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV, TS video for HTC Inspire 4G playback, you may have a try with Video to Android phone Converter. For ripping both video and movie (Blu-ray&DVD) to HTC Inspire 4G, get a discounted bundle Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (SAVE $19).
- How to Move/Transfer Blu-ray/DVD/HD Movies to Google/LG Nexus 4
- Download video/photo/data from Samsung Galaxy Note II to external storage media
- How to transfer videos/movies from PC/computer to Samsung Galaxy S3?
- How to play AVI/MKV/MTS/TiVo on Galaxy Note II?
- Convert videos, DVDs and Blu-rays to Motorola Droid X and Motorola Droid
- Get Nexus S play your AVI, MKV, MP4, MTS videos and DVD movies