It is easy to put videos to Samsung Infuse 4G for playback, as this smart 4G handset supports most popular video codecs and formats- H.264, DivX, XviD, MPEG4, H.263, WMV, AVI, 3GP, etc, just like earlier released Samsung Epic 4G and Galaxy S 4G. The new smartphone performs excellent in HD movie playback per reviews and hands-on experience. The following guide shares a solution for watching movies on Samsung Infuse 4G by cracking and converting DVDs and Blu-rays to Samsung Infuse 4G supported formats. You may also follow this guide to convert movies for Galaxy S 4G and Epic 4G.
Guide-Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Samsung Infuse 4G supported formats
Step 1: Free download Blu-ray to Android Converter (trial), install and run it
Run the Blu-ray to Android Converter, and click “BD/DVD ROM”, or “BD/DVD Folder” to add Blu-ray movie files.
Step 2: Select Infuse 4G supported file type as output format
To watch movies on Samsung Infuse 4G with high quality and smooth motions, the movies must be ripped into Infuse 4G supported format and codec. Here with Blu-ray to Android Converter you can click on the drop down list of “Format”, tap “Android”, and choose “Samsung Fascinate MPEG-4 Video (.mp4)”. This format gives you a stunning picture quality, enabling users to watch movies on Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Fascinate, and Galaxy S 4G.
Step 3: Convert Blu-ray/DVD to Samsung Infuse 4G Android phone
Now just click “Convert” button to rip Blu-ray/DVD to Samsung Infuse 4G supported format. It takes around 15-25 minutes to rip a whole movie for Samsung Infuse on a Dual-core PC. You can use a more efficient computer or take advantage of CUDA accelerating to shorten the processing time. Note that a trial converts movie with a watermark on the screen.
Step 4: Put movies to Samsung Infuse 4G/Galaxy S 4G/Epic 4G/Galaxy S using Kies
Click “Open” to locate the converted movies for Samsung Infuse 4G, and then you can use Samsung Kies to transfer/sync movies to Samsung Infuse 4G memory card. Now you can watch movies on Samsung Infuse 4G freely.
Tips and Tricks:
1. To watch movies on Samsung Infuse 4G with subtitles: select the main movie, and set subtitles language from the drop down list of Subtitles.
2. To watch movies on Samsung Infuse 4G with better quality: after you set output format, click “Settings” button, input “800*450” in Size box, and 1500/2000 in video “Bitrate”, and click “OK”. You may click “Save As” to save your settings as an exclusive format for Samsung Infuse 4G, so that you can find the format in “Custom” tab from profile list for future conversion.
3. This Blu-ray to Samsung Infuse 4G converter loads movie from DVD, DVD ISO, VIDEO_TS folder, Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO, and BDMV folder. To rip movie from Blu-ray Disc, you need a Blu-ray Disc drive. To rip movie from Blu-ray ISO, you get to install a virtual BD drive first.
4. To convert/compress HD AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV, TS video for Samsung Infuse 4G playbacks, you may have a try with Video to Android phone Converter. For ripping both video and movie (Blu-ray&DVD) to Samsung Infuse 4G, get a discounted bundle Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (SAVE $19).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review, Specs, and Video Playback Tips
- Convert/transfer videos and movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Transfer files from internal memory to SD card for Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Three ways to transfer videos/movies from PC/computer to Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download 1080p/720p MKV movies to Galaxy S4
- How to play Videos, Music and Movies on your Galaxy S3?