Nikon Digital SLRs combine the latest in technology with ease of use to produce incredible digital images and videos. Many of you may have one DSLR camera like Nikon D90, D7000, D300S, D3100, D3200, and D5100. Recording your ideas or memory into HD videos with a Nikon D-SLR, you may also want to edit the videos in iMovie. Then you will come to various problems considering importing or editing the H.264 videos into iMovie. As you may know that Nikon MOV videos shot by D3100, D7000 ect are a long GOP format that is highly compressed, it is not a optimized editing format. If you import the H.264 MOV directly into iMovie, you will need to wait for the iMovie to optimize Medias, it will be a long time if you shot huge footages. During the process, you will not be allowed to operation the software.
Why not convert the h.264 MOV file to iMovie optimizing format before import to avoid problem and waiting time? Nikon h.264 MOV to iMovie converter is the best choice to help you transcode H.264 MOV to iMovie preferable AIC format fast. As a professional converter, Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is a recommendable Nikon H.264 MOV converter for iMovie to help you. Below is a guide for you to follow.
First free Download and install Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. This converter can help you transcode Nikon H.264 MOV video to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, FCE, etc.
1. Run this Nikon h.264 MOV to iMovie editor, import h.264 MOV videos you want to transcode.
2. Click format bar to choose the format for output. For editing Nikon H.264 MOV in iMovie on Mac, you can choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC)(*.mov), it’s best for iMovie editing. If you want to customize it, you can click settings to use the parameters you want. And you can find the video editor button on the Column, it will help you on frame-by-frame trimming if you need.
3. Click “Converter” to start optimizing your h.264 MOV to iMovie friendly format.
After a shot waiting, you can click “open” button to find the output files and import your H.264 MOV into iMovie without optimizing process.
This Nikon h.264 MOV to iMovie converter can help you convert almost all the H.264 MOV videos from Nikon cameras. For instance, you can convert Nikon D3100 to iMovie, convert Nikon D7000 to iMoive, convert Nikon D300S/D90/D3200/D5100 to iMovie, etc. If you like, it will also help you convert Nikon H.264 Mov to FCP, AVID, Premiere format for editing. It’s a compressive Nikon h.264 Video Converter.
- How to import FLV files to iMovie for editing?
- Transcode TiVo shows to AIC for editing with iMovie and Final Cut Express
- Repack Canon XA25 AVCHD to AIC MOV: the best supported format for iMovie and FCE
- How to Convert QuickTime file to iMovie?
- How to Resize, Crop, and Rotate Videos in iMovie (iMovie 11)
- Canon Rebel T5i/EOS 700D Review: Import T5i MOV to iMovie/FCE on Mac