Nikon D3200 has been one of the hottest low price DSLRs in the market, a 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor that excels in any light, EXPEED 3 image-processing for fast operation and creative in-camera effects, Full HD (1080p) movie recording, in-camera tutorials and much more. It’s great for us to take high quality images and record vivid full HD videos.
If you have got the D3200 and often use it to record 1080P video, you may have the need to edit D3200 MOV in Final Cut Pro on Mac, but FCP best supported video format is Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, so FCP X doesn’t support Nikon D3200 MOV footages well, you may encountered many problems, like import it slowly, and couldn’t edit videos smoothly. The best method to solve these problems is to convert D3200 MOV footage to ProRes for editing in Final Cut Pro X, you can follow the steps below to transcode D3200 MOV to FCP X for editing.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. This professional HD Video Converter can help you convert D3200 MOV files to ProRes 422 MOV format for Final Cut Pro, more output formats are also supported.
2. Install and launch this D3200 MOV Converter. Import Nikon D3200 footage to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format. Click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. You can click “settings” to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.
5. Click convert button to start.
With this D3200 MOV to Apple ProRes 422 converter, you can easily change D3200 files to FCP X for editing, just enjoy yourself.
- Best Way to Fix iMovie Won't Import MOV Files Issues
- Transcode Canon 5D Mark III MOV to iMovie AIC for Editing
- Import/Convert Canon EOS-M Camera H.264 MOV to iMovie AIC Codec on Mountain Lion
- Import and edit Nikon D3200 MOV video in Adobe Premiere
- Convert Canon 60D MOV to 1080p AVI/WMV for Editing and Playback
- Canon EOS M to Final Cut Pro X - Convert EOS M H.264 MOV to ProRes