3D camcorders are becoming popular in the market, more and more people buy a 3D camcorder to record vivid 3D images, compared to 2D video, 3D video give us unprecedented enjoyment, so it’s great to have a 3D camcorder like Sony HDR-TD10, JVC GS-TD1, Panasonic HDC-SDT750 or Panasonic AG-3DA1.
You may have got a 3D camcorder and you want to watch 3D video on HD TV or portable devices, in this case you need a 3D MTS converter to convert recorded AVCHD files, Pavtube MTS converter is the best tool to convert 3D MTS files, below is a guide for you, you can follow it to convert 3D MTS file.
1. Download Pavtube MTS Converter, it’s an excellent 3D MTS Converter which can help you convert recorded 3D MTS files to any formats you want with 3D effect.
2. Run this software and import the HD files you want to convert.
3. Click format bar to choose output format, you can choose HD Video -> H.264 HD Video (*.mp4).
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Click convert button to start.
With this 3D MTS Converter, you can easily transcode recorded HD videos to MP4 for playback, or AVI/WMV format for editing. Rich 3D camcorders are supported, you can convert Sony HDR-TD10 3D MTS, convert JVC GS-TD1 3D MTS, convert Panasonic HDC-SDT750 3D MTS, convert Panasonic AG-3DA1, etc. just download and have a try.
- The Correct Way to Ingest and Import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7
- Burning AVCHD to DVD--how to convert and burn AVCHD(.mts) to playable DVD on Mac
- Ingest Sony HDR-550 AVCHD .MTS files in Final Cut Pro 7
- Import Panasonic DMC-ZS30 AVCHD MTS to FCP 6/7 without Log and Transfer
- Batch Manage Camcorder AVCHD MTS/M2TS Footage at One Time on Mac
- Sony FS700 1080 50p/60p AVCHD workflow for Avid Media Composer