DVD Burning- Burn DVD-Video File Structure to Disc
To write a Burn DVD video file structure/VIDEO_TS folder to DVD with Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, proceed as follows:
1. Select “Quick Burn” from drop-down menu of Quick Start button.
-> The quick burning window pops up.
2. In the pop-up window, check “From DVD folder”.
3. Browse to the source DVD file directory/folder. Specify a Disc label if necessary.
4. Press “Burn” button.
-> The software starts writing DVD folder to blank DVD.
In this way you can make a 1:1 copy of self-created DVD. To make a duplicate of commercial DVD, you’ll first need DVD Ripper for Mac software to crack and archive the whole DVD directory to hard drive.
- Free Burn AVI, MKV, MP4 to DVD on Mac
- Quick burn DVD folder to DVD on Mac
- How to Burn MXF to DVD disc without Apple iDVD on Mac
- Burn YouTube videos/Vimeo/Torrent movies to DVD
- How to Make DVD from Camcorder Video for Normal DVD Player--Free MOV to DVD burner
- Free burn Halloween videos and movies to DVD for sharing or storing on Mac