The Sony PMW-350 XDCAM EX is the first Sony memory shoulder-mount camcorder, equipped with the cutting edge imaging technology of three 2/3 inch-type Exmor full HD CMOS sensors. Plus, the PMW-350 is the first XDCAM EX camcorder to record four channels of 16-bit, 48-kHz, linear PCM uncompressed audio. It is also called PMW-350K, or PMW-350L according to the different area. And it records videos 1920 x 1080 full HD images using the "MPEG-2 Long GOP" codec but MP4 format, which Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 does not supported as import video format.
To solve this tough problem, the best way is to convert original Sony PMW-350 XDCAM EX MP4 files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 acceptable MPEG-2 videos.
1. Download and install PavTube HD Video Converter - a powerful XDCAM EX MP4 Converter. It's an excellent software which can convert Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4, more output formats are also supported, such as MOV, AVI, etc.
2. Import the Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 video you want to convert.
3. Click format column to choose the best video format for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 on Windows. Click and choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2(*.mpg) for output.
4. Customize output parameters as you want. Adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc according to your need; you can also keep the parameters as original.
5. After these steps above, click convert button to start converting Sony PMW-350/350K/350L MP4 to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4 on Windows.
As soon as the conversion process finished, you can click "Open" button to get the generated file that is ready for editing with Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4.
- Convert 1080p MTS Videos to Windows Movie Maker
- How to Play AVCHD Video on Dune HD Player?
- Import and edit Nikon D3200 MOV video in Adobe Premiere
- Convert Canon XF305 MXF Footage to VOB Format for Playing on TV
- How to import Canon MXF Video to Cyberlink PowerDirector for Editing?
- Convert Canon 60D MOV to 1080p AVI/WMV for Editing and Playback