Do you own a Panasonic P2 camcorder? Panasonic P2 series camcorders are professional camcorders which can help us record vivid HD video footages. Recognized globally as the industry's premier digital camcorder, Panasonic P2 has established itself as an indispensable acquisition tool delivering the distinct, prized look of film. P2 recorded files are extremely excellent among the high-end cameras.
You may often use P2 camcorder to record full HD 1080P videos on P2 card, you will find that P2 card MXF files are not supported by many software on Mac, such as Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, Final Cut Express, etc.
You may have the need to edit P2 card file on Mac editing software, as MXF format is not supported, you need to convert Panasonic P2 card MXF files to common video format, such as H.264 MP4, Pavtube P2 card Mac Converter will help you, you can follow the steps below to transcode Mac P2 card files.
1. Download, install and launch Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac.
Once launched the program, click “Add Video” button to load your P2 card MXF clips. You are allowed to add multiple files to convert at a time.
2. Select output format.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and select “Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)” as target format. This format is specially designed for using in FCP X, iMovie, etc. You can also choose format as you need in the format column, such as AVI, MKV, MP4, etc.
3. Adjust video and audio parameters.
Click “Settings” button to customize the output video and audio settings by yourself. But if you are not good at it, you’d better use the default parameters, they will ensure you a good balance between file size and image quality basically. You can change the resolution, bitrate, frame rate as you need.
4. Click convert button to start to convert P2 card file on Mac with this best P2 card Mac converter.
With the Mac P2 card file converter, you can easily convert P2 card MXF file on Mac, rich camcorders are supported, for example, you can convert Panasonic HPX500, HVX200, HPX-170, HPX-171 camcordrs on Mac with ease. You can convert P2 card MXF file to MOV or other formats with best video and audio quality. You can also foloow the MXF to Mac column to find more solutions for your P2 card MXF files.
- Import Panasonic AG-HPX170/HPX171 P2 MXF to iMovie and FCE
- Convert Panasonic AJ-HPX 300 MXF videos to ProRes for FCP
- How to Convert Panasonic MXF Files for iMovie on Mac?
- How to convert down Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 HD MXF to MPEG files?
- Canon C300 Workflow-Edit C300 MXF in Avid and Burn MXF to DVD on Mac Mountain Lion
- Convert MXF to AVI/WMV/MOV/MP4/MPEG on Mac