Do you have movies, music videos on Blu-ray that you want to watch on your PSP? If you have, you do not need to buy the movies in PSP (.*mp4) format. Because you can directly convert your Blu-ray movies and Blu-Ray music videos to PSP files, which are MP4 video format. To convert Blu-ray to PSP, you will need to use Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, a program that can quickly and smoothly rip your Blu-ray movies off and convert them into the PSP format.
1. Advantages of choosing Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper
- Directly rip DVDs and Blu-ray discs to PSP with super high speed and excellent HD quality.
- Directly and smoothly rip protected DVDs and Blu-ray discs to PSP without out of sync.
- Convert Blu-ray M2TS movies to PSP format and other commom videos.
- Extract audio/music from Blu-ray movie to PSP and capture wonderful movie images
- Fluently edit video by trimming, cropping, merging, adding logo, replacing audio, adjusting video effects and volume and so on.
- Support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Window 7.
Download it for FREE NOW: Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper.
2. Step by step: How to convert Blu-ray disc to PSP
You will be guided to easily and quickly convert your Blu-ray disc to PSP with Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper.
01. Download for free at: Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper, install and launch.
02. Make sure you have Blu-Ray disc drive to insert Blu-Ray disc, then import Blu-Ray M2TS files to the program, choose the proper output video format PSP (.*mp4) and destination folder.
03. Hit "Convert" to run! Just few minutes, the conversion from blu-ray to PSP is completed!
- How to Convert Videos to MP4 for PSP Playing ?
- DVD movie to PS Vita Transfer – a DVD to PS Vita player
- How to shrink DVD/DVD ISO for PS Vita with subtitles?
- Watch bluray on PS Vita – transfer bluray DVD movies to PS Vita
- How to rip Blu-ray movies to PSP playable format on Mac?
- Guide for Pavtube Video to PSP Converter