Home » Backup and Rip Blu-ray movies for ASUS Transformer Book T100

Backup and Rip Blu-ray movies for ASUS Transformer Book T100

“I want a program that could copy my blu-rays for back-up and convert for my asus transformer book t100 tablet. I did a search on Google for blu-ray copy as my key words and lots of programs pop up, but I have no idea which one to choose. Any suggestion?”

Asus recently reveals Transformer Book T100, a 10-inch Windows tablet that comes with a keyboard dock in the box -- all for just $349 (32GB) and $399 (64GB). Shipped with Intel's new quad-core Bay Trail-series Atom processor, 2GB of RAM, and a high-res 1080p display, Transformer Book T100, after all, is a suitable portable deivce for watching movies on the go with surprisingly low price.

watch bluray on asus t100

In order to transfer Blu-ray movies to Transformer Book T100 without a Blu-ray Disc Driver, you need to convert Blu-rays to Book T100 playable format on Windows or Mac computer beforehand. With a professional yet easy-to-use tool, like Pavtube Blu-ray to Transformer Book T100 converter, you could rip Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 with simple clicks and freely watch Blu-ray movies on Transformer Book T100 without limitation.

How to transfer Blu-ray movies from hard disk to ASUS Transformer Book T100?

Preparations:

1. Connect Blu-ray disc driver to computer with USB cable
2. Free download the best Blu-ray Ripper for Transformer Book T100 on Windows/Mac
3. Make sure the original Blu-ray disc is scratch-free

Step 1: Load Blu-ray movie

Click on the “Load Disc” button to load Blu-ray movie from disc driver to this app. Pavtube software application also supports Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO image as source files.
convert bluray to transformer book t100

Step 2: Choose output format for Transformer Book T100
Tap on the “Format” bar and select optimized profile for your device. You could choose one profile under “ASUS” category as output format for Transformer Book T100.
asus transformer book t100 profile

What’s more, freely adjusting profile parameters including video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc is available in this app to acquire the best video and audio quality for Asus Transformer Book T100 tablet.
cutomize profile presets book t100

Step 3: Rip Blu-ray to Transformer Book T100 MP4
Hit the “Convert” icon and start ripping Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 for Transformer Book T100. When the conversion is done, locate the ripped movie in output folder, transfer it to your tablet and watch Blu-ray movies on Transformer Book T100 anywhere you like.

My Profile