In our previous article, we have talked about how to encode H.265 with Handbrake settings and Nvidia GPU hardware acceleration, in this article, we will mainly focus on how to encode H.265 with CUDA and Multi-core acceleration with specific software.
What is CUDA acceleration?
CUDA is a parallel computing platform and programming model invented by NVIDIA. It enables dramatic increases in computing performance by harnessing the power of the graphics processing unit (GPU).
What is Multi-core acceleration?
A multi-core processor is a single computing component with two or more independent actual processsing units, which are units that read and execute program instructions. The instructions are ordinary CPU instructions, but the multiple cores can run multiple instructions at the same time, increasing overall speed for programs amenable to parallel computing.
Encode H.265 with CUDA and Multi-Core Acceleration
Wish to encode all your personal media to H.265 so that you can get a perfect high quality video with small file size. There are many tools and utilities that can encode H.265, but if you are looking for a simple to use program with perfect support for CUDA and Multi-Core acceleration, we highly recommend Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to you.
The program allows you to fastly accelerate H.265 encoding speed by taking good advantage of Nvidia CUDA. As long as your PC are running with CUDA-enabled Graphics card, your H.265 encoding speed can be 30x faster than before. In addition, with 8-core processor supporting, you can get ultra-fasting speed.
Other great features and functions of Pavtube Video Converter
- Encode virtually any digital file formats to H.265 MP4/MKV
- Encode commercial Blu-ray/DVD disc to H.265 MP4/MKV
- Adjust output H.265 profile parameters including video codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels, etc.
- Edit H.265 files by trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, adding watermark, applying special effect, change video brightness, contrast and saturation, deinterlacing video, etc.
- Decode H.265 to H.264 or other popular file formats, hot devices and programs preset profile formats.
How to Encode H.265 with CUDA and Multi-Core Acceleration on Pavtube Video Converter?
Step 1: Import video or load Blu-ray/DVD disc into the program.
Start the program on your computer, click "File" > "Add Video/Audio" to import digital file formats into the program, for load Blu-ray or DVD disc, insert your DVD disc into your computer's optical drive and your Blu-ray disc into an external Blu-ray drive, click "File" > "Load from Disc" to load Blu-ray/DVD disc into the program.
Step 2: Enable GPU Encode Acceleration.
Click "Tools" > "Options", in the opened "Options" window, click "Acceleration" menu, then check "Enable GPU Encode Acceleration" otpion so that the program will accelerate converion speed when encoding video/Blu-ray/DVD to H.265/HEVC codec.
Step 3: Output H.265 MP4 or MKV format.
Click "Format" drop-down bar, scroll down to select "Common Video" > "H.265 Video(*.MP4)" as the output file format.
For outputting H.265 MKV format, select "HD Video" > "MKV HD Video(*.mp4)" to output, then hit "Settings" on the main interface to open "Profile Settings" window, under Video settings panel, click "Codec" drop-down selection, choose "H.265" as your final output file codec.
Step 4. Adjust output file parameters (Optional)
You are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters if you are not satisfied with the default settings. Presets like size, bitrate, frame rate, audio channels, etc. can be customized in your own way.
Step 5: Begin the H.265/HECV codec encoding process.
After all settings is completed, hit right-bottom "Convert" button to begin the conversion from video/Blu-ray/DVD to H.265/HEVC encoding process.
When the conversion is completed, you will get a perfect quality H.265/HEVC file with smaller file size for smoothly viewing and streaming on different devices.
- List of 4K Video Recording Camera/Smartphone/Drone
- FAQs: Best 3D Video Settings for VR Headsets
- Top 5 Free VR Players for Mac - Popular and Acclaimed
- List of Free VR Players for PC Available! [Best 5]
- Top 5 VR Video Converter software - Convert Normal Video to 3D
- Encode H.265 with CUDA and Multi-Core Acceleration