Why not put videos to HTC Inspire 4G for watching?
When Android OS, 4.3” display and up to 32GB extended memory capacity come to HTC Inspire 4G, it’s a natural thing that you use it as a multi-media hub. The 4.3-inch Inspire 4G is good for multi-media playback, as it supports various video and audio formats:
HTC Inspire 4G supported file types
Inspire 4G Supported Audio formats
Inspire 4G Supported Video formats
I’m getting involved in video playback issues with Inspire 4G …
When HTC Inspire 4G refuses to play a video, it could be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Unsupported video format (e.g. *.vob format)
- Unsupported codec (e.g. MPEG-TS)
- Huge file size (e.g. mp4 video of 10GB+)
- Copy-protections (e.g. iTunes videos, protected DVD videos)
When HTC Inspire 4G plays video in slow motion or with noises, it could be due to
- High resolution (e.g. 1080p video and above)
- High bitrate (e.g. MKV video of 10mpbs)
- The media player software you use
Any HTC Inspire 4G Video Converter tool to help me out?
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is recommend as a top app for you to convert videos for Inspire 4G for these reasons:
- It turns everything into HTC Inspire 4G compatible mp4 videos, including video, audio, DVD, and Blu-ray movies.
- It compresses 1080p MKV/AVI/MP4/M2TS to 1280*720/800*480 for HTC Inspire 4G playback.
- It cuts down file size by shrinking a 100min movie to 1GB or less.
- There’re specific format for HTC Inspire 4G and many other devices like iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Motorola Xoom, etc.
Purchase Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
Download a trial of Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (which creates videos with a watermark)
Step 1: Load video to the Pavtube HTC Inspire video converter.
Click “Add Video” to load video source. The Inspire 4G video converter supports video formats and codec like H.264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, Xvid, TS, AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, TOD, M2TS, MTS, MOD, VOB, TiVo and some other codecs.
Step 2: Select output format for converting video to Inspire 4G.
To convert video for HTC Inspire 4G, click the dropdown list of “Format” to set HTC Inspire 4G supported format. We recommend you to choose “HTC Supersonic Evo 4G H.264 Video(*.mp4)” format as output format, which has been tested and proved to be a best format for HTC Inspire 4G video playback.
Step 3: Convert 1080p MKV, WMV, MP4, M2TS, AVI to HTC Inspire 4G supported format
Click "Convert" button to start converting AVI, WMV, MP4, VOB, MKV videos to Inspire 4G. After conversion completes click the "Open" button to find the converted files. Now you can put the converted videos to HTC Inspire 4G for entertainment.
Step 4: Put/Transfer videos to HTC Inspire 4G
Sync videos to HTC Inspire 4G like you do with any other Andriod device. If you’re new to Android smartphone, find here a guide of how to put videos to HTC Inspire 4G. Or you may also download the HTC Sync from HTC support website and sync music and files to HTC with this tool.
This Pavtube HTC Inspire 4G video converter also converts video to HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Sensation, Evo 4G shift, HTC Merge and more other smartphones.
- How to Move/Transfer Blu-ray/DVD/HD Movies to Google/LG Nexus 4
- Download video/photo/data from Samsung Galaxy Note II to external storage media
- How to transfer videos/movies from PC/computer to Samsung Galaxy S3?
- How to play AVI/MKV/MTS/TiVo on Galaxy Note II?
- Convert videos, DVDs and Blu-rays to Motorola Droid X and Motorola Droid
- Get Nexus S play your AVI, MKV, MP4, MTS videos and DVD movies