MXF files are often produced by high-end camcorders, such as Canon XF series(Conversion solutions for Canon footage) and Panasonic P2 series. MXF format is great for record high-definition videos, it can keep the high quality. But, MXF format video is not easy to use because many editing software doesn’t support this format, like Avid.
How to import Canon MXF to Avid Media Composer? How to convert Canon MXF to Avid? You need a Canon MXF to Avid converter to help you make MXF compatible with Avid. Pavtube MXF Converter for Avid is just the very MXF camcorder video converter for you to convert 1080p HD MXF for Avid editing. You can follow the brief guide below.
1. Download Pavtube MXF to Avid converter for Mac, and follow the prompts to install the program. Click “Finish” when the installation is complete, and Pavtube MXF to Avid converter will launch automatically.
2. Click “Add” to load MXF video files or directly drag the files into file list. By default, the files are selected. If you would like to join all the selected files together, check the box of Merge into one file. You could view the files in preview window, simply highlight the file and click play button.
3. Click “Format” bar to determine output format. The program offers particular output formats for Avid Media Composer. Just click the format bar and choose Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD 1080p (*.mov).
4: You can click “Settings” if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, bit rate, channels. Do not forget to click “OK” to confirm your settings. Then type in a desired output location in the “Output” box.
5. Click “Convert” to start to convert Canon MXF to Avid MOV video. You can set auto shutdown in progress window or leave it there and come back later. After conversion you could edit the converted videos in Avid.
- Convert MXF video into Apple ProRes 422 codec for editing
- How to convert Panasonic P2 card MXF file on Mac OS
- How to convert P2 MXF files to AVI format?
- Convert Panasonic P2 footage for importing to Davinci Resolve
- Down scale Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 P2 MXF files to MPEG format
- Canon XF300 MXF Converter for Mac-Convert MXF to Prores for FCP