- Convert BD/DVD to MP4/MPEG-4/H.264/M4V/MOV video for iPod/iTouch 4.
- Have presets for iPad, iPad 2, Apple TV, Apple TV 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPhone 4.
- Select certain movie titles to convert at will.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard10.6, Leopard 10.5
Load DVD/Blu-ray source movie in several ways
Pavtube Blu-ray to iPod Converter for Mac could directly rip Blu-ray and DVD movies from discs, IFO files and ISO image files.
Offer presets for almost all popular Apple devices
Pavtube Blu-ray to iTouch 4 Converter for Mac offers format presets for almost all hot Apple devices, including iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch, iTouch 4, iPad, iPad 2, Apple TV, Apple TV 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPhone 4.
Super fast conversion speed
Pavtube Blu-ray to iPod touch 4 Converter for Mac adopts advanced encoding technology to speed up the conversion speed. The conversion speed is 1.5 or 2 times faster than other similar tools.
Select wanted audio track and subs track at will
The Mac BD to iPod Converter enables users to select desired audio track and subs track to be kept in the output files, including forced subtitles.
Edit DVD and Blu-Ray movie clips
The Blu-ray to iTouch 4 Converter provides users with powerful editing functionalities, such as trimming, cropping, watermarking, adjusting special effects, replacing original audio track, deinterlacing, and more. Users can edit the source movie in different ways according to various end uses at will.
Inlaid Preview Window
A preview window is inlaid for you to preview the source movie as well as take snapshots before conversion.
Select certain titles and chapters to convert at will
The Blu-ray to iPod Converter for Mac allows users to select wanted titles and chapters in a BD/DVD movie to convert at will, so as not to have all the unwanted files to be included in the converted files.
Shut down computer automatically
Once you tick off the checkbox "Shut down computer after conversion", the program will shut down the computer automatically when the conversion process is completed.
Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray Folder, BD ISO Image File
DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File,DVD ISO Image File
Output Devices Supported
Output File Types
MOV – QuickTime (*.mov)
MP3 – MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3)
Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
A: Please remove the trial version and then download the retail version from your registration download link. Install the retail version, copy and paste your registration code to the register field. Notice that you should not leave any space before the code.
3.6.0Nov 12, 2013
1. Fixed crash issue of Video Player Component on Mac 10.9
2. Fixed the crash issue of Video Editor Component on Mac 10.9
3. Fixed the issue that last location cannot be remembered
4. Corrected the default locations to the right directories instead of Document.
188.8.131.5240Sep 17, 2013
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Choosing main title for DVD/BD by default/ full disc copying without choosing root title manually.
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
184.108.40.20627Jul 16, 2013
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Direct copy titles from BD and DVD
3. Support latest BD and DVD
1. Removed file mode
2. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx"
3. Removed Streaming Server
4. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed Angle selection
4. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
5. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Added video bit rate options for Avid DNxHD format
2. Other bugs fixing
220.127.116.1118May 23, 2013
Fixed video-audio sync issues
Supports latest Blu-ray discs
Fixed the main title detecting issues for DVDs
Add more output formats for Mobile Devices
3.2.1Sep 26, 2012
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed freezing issues.
3.2.0Aug 26, 2012
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Fixed BD ISO import failure when loading from remote address.
- Fixed malfunction issues with Blu-ray forced subtitles.
- Some other bugs fixed.
3.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
3.1.2Jul 08, 2012
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Added XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 profiles.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.1.0May 30, 2012
- Added automatic update feature.
- Added Disc ejecting feature.
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added video rotate feature (rotating 90 degrees right or left).
- Added simple-mode for easier Cropping with improved output preview effect.
- Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
- Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming.
- Fixed some bugs.