- Rip/convert BD/DVD to MP4/MPEG-4/H.264/M4V video for iPhone.
- Optimum format presets for iPad, iPad 2, ATV, ATV 2, iPod, and iTouch 4.
- Merge multiple movie titles into a single file for conversion.
- Maintain needed audio track and subs track in the output files, including forced subs.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard10.6, Leopard 10.5
Size: 30.6 MB
Read DVD/Blu-ray source movie in several ways
Pavtube Blu-ray to iPhone Converter for Mac could directly rip Blu-ray and DVD movies from discs, IFO files and ISO image files.
Offer presets for almost all popular Apple device
Pavtube Blu-ray to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac offers format presets for almost all hot Apple devices, including iPad, iPad 2, Apple TV, Apple TV 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPod.
Super fast conversion speed
Pavtube Blu-ray to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac adopts advanced encoding technology to speed up the conversion speed. The conversion speed is 1.5 or 2 times faster than other similar tools.
Select wanted audio track and subs track at will
The Mac BD to iPhone Converter enables users to select desired audio track and subs track to be kept in the output files, including forced subtitles.
Edit DVD and Blu-ray movie clips
The Blu-ray to iPhone 4 Converter offers powerful editing functionalities, such as trimming, cropping, watermarking, adjusting special effects, replacing original audio track, deinterlacing, and more.
Inlaid Preview Window
A preview window is inlaid for you to preview the source movie as well as take snapshots before conversion.
Select certain titles and chapters to convert at will
The Blu-ray to iPhone Converter for Mac allows users to select wanted titles and chapters in a BD/DVD movie to convert at will, so as not to have all the unwanted files.
Shut down computer automatically
Once you tick off the checkbox "Shut down computer after conversion", the program will shut down the computer automatically when the conversion process is completed.
Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray Folder, BD ISO Image File
DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File,DVD ISO Image File
Output Devices Supported
Output File Types
MOV – QuickTime (*.mov)
MP3 – MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3)
Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
A: Please remove the trial version and then download the retail version from your registration download link. Install the retail version, copy and paste your registration code to the register field. Notice that you should not leave any space before the code.
3.7.0Mar 03, 2014
1. Support latest BD and DVD
2. update Mac pkg and dmg install packages simultaneously
3. Fixed some known bugs
3.6.0Nov 12, 2013
1. Fixed crash issue of Video Player Component on Mac 10.9
2. Fixed the crash issue of Video Editor Component on Mac 10.9
3. Fixed the issue that last location cannot be remembered
4. Corrected the default locations to the right directories instead of Document.
126.96.36.19940Sep 17, 2013
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Choosing main title for DVD/BD by default/ full disc copying without choosing root title manually.
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
188.8.131.5227Jul 16, 2013
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Direct copy titles from BD and DVD
3. Support latest BD and DVD
1. Removed file mode
2. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx"
3. Removed Streaming Server
4. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed Angle selection
4. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
5. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Added video bit rate options for Avid DNxHD format
2. Other bugs fixing
184.108.40.20618May 23, 2013
Fixed video-audio sync issues
Supports latest Blu-ray discs
Fixed the main title detecting issues for DVDs
Add more output formats for Mobile Devices
3.2.1Sep 26, 2012
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed freezing issues.
3.2.0Aug 26, 2012
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Fixed BD ISO import failure when loading from remote address.
- Fixed malfunction issues with Blu-ray forced subtitles.
- Some other bugs fixed.
3.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
3.1.2Jul 08, 2012
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Added XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 profiles.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.