- Rip BD/DVD to Apple TV/ATV 2/Apple TV 3 supported H.264/MPEG-4 .mp4 on Mac.
- Convert/compress BD/DVD to iPad, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, etc.
- Select wanted audio track and subs stream (including forced subs).
- Convert specified movie title without having all the unwanted titles.
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard10.6, Leopard 10.5
Read DVD/Blu-ray source movie in several ways
Pavtube Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter for Mac could directly rip Blu-ray and DVD movies from discs, IFO files and ISO image files.
Offer presets for almost all popular Apple devices
Pavtube Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter for Mac offers format presets for almost all hot Apple devices, including Apple TV, Apple TV 2, Apple TV 3, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod.
Super fast conversion speed
Pavtube Blu-ray to ATV 3 Converter for Mac adopts advanced encoding technology to speed up the conversion speed. The conversion speed is 1.5 or 2 times faster than other similar tools.
Select wanted audio track and subs track at will
The Mac BD to Apple TV Converter enables users to select desired audio track and subs track to be kept in the output files, including forced subtitles.
Edit DVD and Blu-Ray movie clips
The Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Converter for Mac offers powerful editing functions, such as trimming and cropping, watermarking, adjusting special effects, replacing audio, deinterlacing, and more.
Inlaid Preview Window
A preview window is inlaid for you to preview the source movie as well as take snapshots before conversion.
Select certain titles and chapters to convert at will
The Blu-ray to Apple TV Converter for Mac allows users to select their needed titles and chapters in a BD/DVD movie to convert at will, so as not to have all the unwanted files.
Watermark the output files
Pavtube Mac BD to ATV 3 Converter supports adding different watermarks to the output videos, including text watermark, image (including GIF) watermark, and video watermark, which enables you to experience the picture-in-picture effect in a better way.
Shut down computer automatically
Once you tick off the checkbox "Shut down computer after conversion", the program will shut down the computer automatically when the conversion process is completed.
Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray Folder, BD ISO Image File
DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File,DVD ISO Image File
Output Devices Supported
Output File Types
MOV – QuickTime (*.mov)
MP3 – MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3)
Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
A: Please remove the trial version and then download the retail version from your registration download link. Install the retail version, copy and paste your registration code to the register field. Notice that you should not leave any space before the code.Q: I have purchased the software but it won't take the code I have. What should I do?
A: Please remove the trial version and then download the retail version from your registration download link. Install the retail version, copy and paste your registration code to the register field. Notice that you should not leave any space before the code.
3.7.0Mar 03, 2014
1. Support latest BD and DVD
2. update Mac pkg and dmg install packages simultaneously
3. Fixed some known bugs
3.6.0Nov 12, 2013
1. Fixed crash issue of Video Player Component on Mac 10.9
2. Fixed the crash issue of Video Editor Component on Mac 10.9
3. Fixed the issue that last location cannot be remembered
4. Corrected the default locations to the right directories instead of Document.
220.127.116.1140Sep 17, 2013
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Choosing main title for DVD/BD by default/ full disc copying without choosing root title manually.
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
18.104.22.16827Aug 18, 2013
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Direct copy titles from BD and DVD
3. Support latest BD and DVD
1. Removed file mode
2. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx"
3. Removed Streaming Server
4. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed Angle selection
4. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
5. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Added video bit rate options for Avid DNxHD format
2. Other bugs fixing
3.2.1Sep 26, 2012
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed freezing issues.
3.2.0Aug 26, 2012
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Fixed BD ISO import failure when loading from remote address.
- Fixed malfunction issues with Blu-ray forced subtitles.
- Some other bugs fixed.
3.1.3Jul 18, 2012
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
3.1.2Jul 08, 2012
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Added XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 profiles.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.1.1Jun 11, 2012
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
3.1.0May 30, 2012
- Added automatic update feature.
- Added Disc ejecting feature.
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added video rotate feature (rotating 90 degrees right or left).
- Added simple-mode for easier Cropping with improved output preview effect.
- Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
- Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming.
- Fixed some bugs.