Set Output File Location
The software will specify a default folder to save converted videos. If you’d like to change the output location, please click “Browse” button and navigate to the folder you want to save videos to.
After conversion you can click the “Open” button to open output folder and get the generated video or audio files.
Set Output Format
Click on "Format" bar to select a desired video or audio format as target format from the profile list. The profile list provides users with groups of output formats, ranging from tablets, smartphones, to HD media players, game consoles, and video editing software. Select a desired format from the list, and then you can step into the conversion process.
Tip: The Profile Manager helps you sort out the formats, hide rarely used ones, and submit your demands for new format to Pavtube in case that there is no format meets your needs. Find details in User Interface section.
Customize Profile Settings
To further customize the output format, please click “Settings” button and enter "Profile Settings" window to adjust video and audio parameters.
Video Section: You can adjust Codec, Bit Rate, Size, and Frame Rate to either up-convert or down-convert your source files.
Audio Section: You can adjust Codec, Bit Rate, Sample Rate and Channels to up-convert or down-convert your source audio.
Save As: Click to save your settings as a new format.
To create a new format, you can adjust the audio and video parameter as you like, click "Save as"' button and rename the format before clicking "OK" to save the new format. When you'd like to use the new created format at next run, just click the format bar and find it in "Custom" group.
Reset: Click to reload the default settings.
Tips and Tricks on customizing settings:
1. To get 16:9 aspect ratio: set the Video Size to 1280*720/960*540/854*480/720*405/640*360.
2. To improve video quality: set video bitrate up.
3. To cut down file size: set video bitrate down.
4. To save your settings: click “Save As” and save it as a custom format.
5. To get AAC 5.1/Dolby Digital surround sound: set 5.1 channels in Audio Channels (5.1 channels is only available in certain formats. Try your fortune in HD Video formats instead of Common Video).