Sony cameras and camcorders are very popular in the market, many photographers buy sony cameras due to its fashion color and excellent CMOS. What’s more, sony cameras have many new features compared to other cameras, such as panoramic scanning. It’s wonderful for us to take photos and record high-definition videos by sony cameras.
Sony cameras and camcorders recorded videos are in AVCHD format, this format is well to record video data, but it’s not compatible with so many editing software, such as Adobe Premiere, you can’t edit Sony AVCHD MTS in premiere smoothly due to the format and codec.
What’s the best format for use in Premiere on windows? The best format is WMV format, with Sony AVCHD Converter, you can easily transcode Sony AVCHD to Premiere, you can follow the guide below.
1. Download Pavtube MTS/M2TS Video Converter, this is an excellent MTS converter for Premiere. Install and run it.
2. Import Sony recorded AVCHD files to the AVCHD MTS to Premiere converter.
3. Click format bar to choose output format for Premiere, please click and choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv).
4. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Click convert button in the main interface to start.
Pavtube Sony AVCHD MTS Converter for Premiere can convert MTS/M2TS at a fast speed, it can convert A77 to Premiere, convert A57/A65 to Premiere, convert NEX-5N to Premiere, or convert DSC-TX55/66/10/20/100V/200 to Premiere, etc. Rich formats are supported, just download and have a try.
- The Correct Way to Ingest and Import AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7
- Burning AVCHD to DVD--how to convert and burn AVCHD(.mts) to playable DVD on Mac
- Ingest Sony HDR-550 AVCHD .MTS files in Final Cut Pro 7
- Import Panasonic DMC-ZS30 AVCHD MTS to FCP 6/7 without Log and Transfer
- Batch Manage Camcorder AVCHD MTS/M2TS Footage at One Time on Mac
- Sony FS700 1080 50p/60p AVCHD workflow for Avid Media Composer