Canon's budget digital Rebels have been one step ahead of their inexpensive DSLR competition for years. Canon has released so many excellent DSLRs, like 50/60D, 550D/600D/650D, and the most admired 5D Mark II/III, Canon EOS camera builds on that tradition with innovations you won't find on even the most expensive DSLRs. Canon latest EOS cameras bring touchscreen controls and new beginner-friendly video features to an already great camera.
As canon says on its website, amazing image quality and outstanding performance are just two of the many benefits photographers, from beginners to professionals, will experience with every interaction with a Canon EOS digital camera. I think you must have used canon eos camera to record HD footages when you go travel or spend holidays, it usual to burn recorded videos to DVD discs for backup or share with family and friends.
Today this article will share the easiest way to burn Canon EOS camera recorded video to DVD with Pavtube DVD Creator, which is a free EOS MOV to DVD converter that help you creat your own DVDs with HD footages. Below is a guide for you, please follow it.
1. Download and install Pavtube Free MOV to DVD converter, this software is free to use, with it, you can burn Canon MOV to DVD, burn any common videos to DVD disc or ISO image file.
2. Click the import button to load your Canon EOS MOV footages, you can click Add title button to add more titles.
3. Switch to Menu pane. Double-click a DVD menu beneath the Menu Template to apply it to your DVD. You can customize the background video/image, background music, text, title thumbnail and more for your DVD menu.
4. Click the Burn button to start burning Canon EOS MOV to DVD.
Pavtube Free DVD Creator is a good tool for you to use with your canon EOS DSLR, now you can follow the DVD Creator online guide to finish the MOV to DVD burning process, and you can follow Canon Column to find more tips for your camera.
- Canon MXF to Sony Vegas Converter-Edit MXF in Sony Vegas
- Convert Canon XF305 MXF Footage to VOB Format for Playing on TV
- How to import Canon MXF Video to Cyberlink PowerDirector for Editing?
- Convert Canon 60D MOV to 1080p AVI/WMV for Editing and Playback
- How to Convert Canon EOS 550D T2i Video to FCP Friendly Format?
- Convert Canon Powershot S95 MOV HD to AVI/WMV Video for Editing